Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Subtitles lengthy (with Yellow and Purple Ages)

_
(1)
MANCHAS: You...
EVE: Who are you?
BLOAT: Now what?
CARL: What is that?
CHICHA: I heard that.
DASH: Come on, Violet!
DODGER: You help Tito.
LIONHEART: Swell-wether!
CLAWHAUSER: Here you go.
GAZELLE: Wow! I'm impressed.
YAX: Yeah, some mammals say...
TINKER BELL: Fawn, you can't!
TUI: Mother, Motunui is paradise.
LORD MACINTOSH: ...my liege?
LUCKY JACK: So what's the plan?
FROZONE: It's not doing anything.
SIGOURNEY: What lies before you
HUPH: You know, Bob, a company...
DONALD: Doggone stubborn nitwit!
LUCIUS: So now I'm in deep trouble.
RAPUNZEL: Everything was perfect.
JASMINE: Just go jump off a balcony!
CLANK: (SHUDDERS) Not the jump.
FELIX: The vines. They're Laffy Taffy.
EINSTEIN: Yeah. And you're okay, too.
BOBBLE: Aye, it's that time again, folks.
_
(2)
CHASE: Over here!
JEB: Don't yell at me.
FRANCIS: Goodness!
EDDIE: Roger, don't...
ABNER: Hey, Maggie.
PEARL: I am sorry, girls.
JOJO: (ECHOING) Yopp!
BABY DORY: Hi, I'm Dory.
AUTO: Good night, Captain.
CALHOUN: All right, Fix-It.
PETE: Congratulations, boys!
GRACE: Let's get out of here!
PEACH: I'm right behind you.
HELEN: Do I have to answer?
CHLOE: You ready for today?
SCRIBBLE: Hmm. Interesting.
ABU: Yoo-hoo! Aladdin! Hello!
VIOLET: Pretty loud discussion.
MRS. OTTERTON: (SIGHS) Oh!
CAPTAIN: Well, let's open her up.
MICKEY: We're sorry, your grace.
FROLLO: The prisoner, Esmeralda,
ROSETTA: What's with the berries?
GOOFY: Hot soup, coming through!
VLAD: Right in the beak! (GRUNTS)
MAGGIE: We made it, girls! We made it!
_
(3)
KATIE: Ah.
MR. BIG: Meh.
FLASH: ...Priscilla!
SOLDIER 1: Make way!
FINNICK: She hustled you.
DESTINY: Dory! I'm sorry!
ROSCOE: Come on, DeSoto.
NICK: Mission accomplished.
RAOUL: Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut!
SYKES: I don't think you grasp
JENNY: Wait till you taste this.
DORY: Oh boy. Okay. This is--
STROMBOLI: Get along there.
BUCK: Superstar comin' through!
KRONK: Back! Elbow! Shoulder!
E: All was well, another day saved
LAVERNE: Don't you ever migrate?
RUDY: Uh, pardon me. That's mine.
PINOCCHIO: Father? Father, it's me.
BARRY: Howdy, darlin'! Down here!
KUZCO: So this is where you came in.
MERIDA: Mum, you can't go out there.
FISHERMAN: I don't think it's the bait.
MARLIN: No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
NARRATOR: On a planet with no name
KING CANDY: Now, now! (LAUGHS)
WESLEY: All right, come on! Come on!
RALPH: No, no, no! Wait a second! Aah!
_
(4)
JAFAR: Shut up!
ELINOR: Merida!
JENNY: A whale?
NORWOOD: Guilty!
JESSE: Hey! Open up!
CLYDE: Nice share, Ralph.
PHIL: There's one up there!
AUDREY: Good luck, girls!
ROSETTA: Now, push! Push!
DAISY: Excuse me. Your grace.
TROUBADOUR: This is the end
HANK: Where's everybody else?
PACHA: Well, we better get going.
IRIDESSA: (WHIMPERS) Oh, no.
WYNNCHEL: Come on! Go! Roll!
FERGUS: I'm sure it went this way.
TITO: Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
GURGLE: I am truly going to vomit!
MARVIN: Oh, Jessica, you promised.
COMPUTER: Caution. Rogue robots.
MRS. CALOWAY: You know, Grace...
MITTENS: So, if you got superpowers,
VANELLOPE: Okay, good. Little more.
_
(5)
BOLT: Penny.
GUARD: My lord!
MINNIE: Just imagine.
WALL-E: (IN AWE) Oh!
INCREDIBLE: You know,
VICTOR: Ready, aim, fire!
M-O: Foreign contaminant.
RITA: Oh, that poor little kid.
STU: Oh, she's not a real cop.
QUASIMODO: Most of them.
DIRECTOR: Guards, stop her!
DOLORES: Cut it out, Angelo.
SONIC: If you leave your game,
HUGO: And since you're shaped
MAYOR: Everybody, don't stop!
HORTON: Mayor? Are you there?
RUSTY: Buck. Earth to Buck? Buck!
NYX: Get away from the hawk, Fawn.
SLIM: Where you going? Ho-yah! Yah!
BOB: Pace it. Slow down just a little bit.
FLYNN: So! Who wants a piece of cake?
GEPPETTO: (CHUCKLING) Wait, wait.
_
(7)
BUDDY: And IncrediBoy!
MORTON: Please, for me...
CRUSH: Go! Go! Go, go, go.
SALLY: Hi! You're home late.
RHINO: Superbark. Superbark!
ALADDIN: Look, I... I'm sorry.
GRAMMA: The legends are true.
JESSICA: Mr. Valiant. Mr. Valiant?
BELLWETHER: Come on out, Judy.
HONEST JOHN: (SIGHS) Splendid!
NEMO: (GASPS) Dad, look! It's Dory.
LAMPWICK: Heh, some fun, huh, kid?
YZMA: (SQUEAKY) Looking for this?
WINSTON: Why me? Today of all days.
SYNDROME: I knew you couldn't do it.
CLOPIN: Ugly folks forget your shyness
SULTAN: Find him! Search everywhere!
ESMERALDA: You've done this before?
JIMINY: I gotta get in! My pal's in there.
_
(11)
FURY: Nyx.
SINA: Moana!
DONALD: Psst! Psst!
BUCK: Thanks, Gruff!
FAIRY: No, Pinocchio.
MR. RAY: Dory! Dory!
MR. LITWAK: Oh, boy.
BONNIE: Glorious day!
FAGIN: Oh, it's hopeless.
BAILEY: Zzz... (GASPS)
MARY: Hey. What? John?
MOANA: What's in there?
PHOEBUS: No, you're not.
FLUKE: Just pick one, mate.
BOGO: Abandoning your post.
RUMBLE: (LAUGHING) Yes!
JUDY: (WHISPERS) Come on.
MAUI: I wasn't born a demigod.
FAWN: (SHOUTING) Incoming!
BENNY: I'm gettin' too old for this!
CLARABELLE: He's not real smart
PENNY: Bolt! It's okay, Bolt. I'm fine.
SOUR BILL: Citizens of Sugar Rush...
NARRATOR: And why didn't he speak?
KANGAROO: That Horton is a menace.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment