Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Subtitles lengthy (with Orange and Blue Ages)

_
(1)
CAMILLA: Ah.
KAA: ...mistake.
OLAF: All fixed.
JANICE: Drag city.
CORNELIUS: Okay.
TINKER BELL: Vidia!
MONTY: Kill them all!
FLOYD: Yeah, all right.
EDWARD: Ah! Giselle!
RIZZO: Wow! Whoo-hoo!
POWHATAN: Pocahontas.
CARL: Why is it an acorn?
MERRYWEATHER: Flora?
ARCHIMEDES: Wart! Wart!
MR. WILLERSTEIN: Coach...
WILBUR: Robinson Industries,
LUMIERE: Life is so unnerving
GIRL: (SINGING) My own home
REX: But the sign says it's closed.
ARTHUR: Kay, Kay, here's a sword.
ECTOR: Tiger, Talbert, off with you.
ROSETTA: At least a couple of days.
PETE: Michael, don't be mad at Alice.
DORY: Are... Are you my conscience?
POCAHONTAS: Quiyoughcohannock.
JAMES: Captain says, restock the ship.
SCOOTER: Hey, don't forget about me.
DAD: All right, just a few more blocks.
TRUSTY: That's right. Where we know
DENAHI: I don't blame the bear, Kenai.
SERGEANT: A large box... It's-It's-It's...
YANG: All righty, mates, you heard him.
MARLIN: Almost there. Keep swimming!
_
(2)
KENAI: Koda?
ZARINA: Huh.
BEAST: What?
LASZLO: Yeah!
BERNIE: Help! Hello.
CATERPILLAR: Stop!
TROLL: True love's kiss
SPIKE: You know what?
MOM: Okay, who's hungry?
PIGLET: I found something.
OPPENHEIMER: It's perfect.
ANIMAL: Bye-bye. Bye-bye.
TRAMP: What's wrong, Pige?
COMPUTER: Deploying chute.
BELLE: New and a bit alarming
SLINKY: Hey, Woody, come on.
BUZZ: Come on, Bullseye! Yah!
JANE: I've never seen such eyes.
MISS PIGGY: All ready, Kermie.
BLUVERIDGE: Time, gentlemen!
HATHI: Oh, absolutely impossible.
PETUNIA: Where's my sloppy joe?
AURORA: Why, it's my dream prince.
HUBERT: Tonight, we toast the future,
CLAYTON: Now, be careful, Professor.
LINGUINI: Secret? You want the truth?
NARRATOR: And so, for 16 long years,
PORT: I'll move it in me own good time.
FOZZIE: No problem. It's okay, it's okay.
SHERMAN: Out with you. And stay out!
HOLLEY: No! Don't go down that street.
DARLING: And Aunt Sarah will be here.
BALOO: (LAUGHS) You're gettin' it, kid.
_
(3)
BO PEEP: Buzz!
KRISTOFF: Relax!
ALIENS: The claw!
LADY: Trick? Trick!
WALDORF: Land ho!
MICKEY: But Donald!
YOUNG GIRL: Whoa!
EMILE: I'm sorry, Remy.
TONY: Now here you are.
REX: (GASPS) I need air!
SILVERMIST: We're free!
MOMMA: Henry, it's time.
ALICE: Yoo-hoo! Yoo-hoo!
GONZO: (LAUGHING) Oh!
KODA: Hello. I can't breathe.
KALA: Oh! Oh, no. Shh. Shh.
BRUCE: That's all right, Chum.
JIMINY: Everyone keeps askin' me
SHIP: What are you doing out here?
STARBOARD: Oh, that golden dust.
PORKY: I thought we search in style.
IRIDESSA: Yeah, let's talk about that.
FLORA: Bolt the door, Merryweather.
DIRECTOR: Today's memories are in!
JUANITA: Mike? Honey, are you okay?
TWEETY: Oh, no. Which way do we go?
POLLY: Then we'll get that twit of a bear!
_
(4)
BUZZ: Now!
TANANA: Oh.
CLARION: Oh!
BOBBLE: Ooh!
DACHSIE: Und Fifi.
CRATCHIT: Yes, sir.
SITKA: Knock it off.
FAWN: I can't dance!
TIM: Coming, Father.
LONG JOHN: Jim, lad!
SMEE: Man in the water!
TOPOLINO: Hey, race car.
LEWIS: That's a prototype?
POOH: Well, I was moving.
FAIRY GARY: Good morning,
JOE: Okay, Tony, you the boss.
SCROOGE: What, what, what?
YOSEMITE SAM: Canine alert!
KERCHAK: I said he could stay.
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
ARLO: Where am I? Where's home?
STEFAN: Now, be reasonable, Hubert.
GIANT: Pot roast! Chocolate pot roast!
FOGHORN: Keep looking. Dig deeper!
JOCK: Aye. And they walk on all fours.
FAUNA: (CRYING) We're all to blame.
DISGUST: That figures. The van is lost.
PROFESSOR: Mustn't, mustn't frighten.
DARRELL: I cannot believe what I saw.
SYLVESTER: What makes you so sure?
DOGCATCHER: Easy. Go on, get away.
DINAH: He couldn't ignore it any longer.
JIM: (CHUCKLES) Well, it has a ribbon.
BEN: All right! This one's ready to hoist!
SADNESS: I was thinking more like rain.
BING BONG: We're not going to make it!
_
(5)
GOOB: So tired.
CRUSH: 150, dude!
DODO: Look lively.
BAGHEERA: Baloo.
FAWN: Road? What road?
GASTON: Ready, aim, fire!
GOOFY: Easy, Donald. Easy!
PHILLIP: You know, Samson,
TALLULAH: Is it gonna work?
CLANK: Gear it down, Bobble!
MARVIN: Come to me, my prey.
COGSWORTH: Now it's too late.
VOICE: We've been watching you.
VIDIA: Sil, Fast Flyer, check it out.
WHITE RABBIT: The March Hare.
TINKER BELL: Go on, you're okay.
BOBBLE: Can you reach it, Clanky?
FORGETTER BOBBY: Forget them!
EEYORE: (SINGING) It's me, it's me
REMY: At first, Ego thinks it's a joke.
MERLIN: You merely look like a fish.
GASTON: Who does she think she is?
MILDRED: Hi, folks. Everything all...
ZÜNDAPP: Down! Everybody, down!
OWL: Yes, yes, that's good, that's great
DAFFY: Hey, Bugs! Stop! Slow down!
BOWLER HAT GUY: What's going on?
THOMAS: Help! Somebody help! Help!
WENDY: (AS MICHAEL) Thanks, Bugs.
_
(6)
MAX: No!
NARRATOR: Chapter one,
SALLY: Ah, this is so nice.
ALICE: They don't call this
QUEEN: (LAUGHS) No, no.
MARLEY: Ebenezer Scrooge.
JOHN: This place is incredible.
ANDY: To infinity and beyond!
LON: Hold up! That's far enough!
KAY: Why, you clumsy little fool!
WILLOW: Is that my Pocahontas?
TARZAN: They mean us no harm.
DOORKNOB: This won't do at all.
WOODY: You want a piece of me?
NARRATOR: And so they all lived
GISELLE: And grew and grew love
POPPA: Go on, Buck. You earned it.
RUTT: So, you want to play "I spy"?
BUGS: Hold on. He's got something.
PETE: Woody, don't be mad at Jessie.
RILEY: We used to play tag and stuff.
BUNSEN: Welcome to our laboratory.
GONZO: Well, I'm getting in your car.
ANGER: You want Riley to be happy?
BENJAMINA: Yes! Yes! Smolly! Yes!
BERGEN: But are their spirits broken?
MORTIMER: Mmm. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
JOY: Oh! And remember your rockets?
FINN: That's how I like to start the day.
MOTHER: Andy, you got all your stuff?
CHARLIE: If she can't, I know who can.
SLINKY: Oh, no. Which way do we go?
BRENT: French rally car Raoul ÇaRoule
MOM: You're not going to finish tryouts?
_
(10)
MOM: Oh, boy.
NEMO: Bye, Dad!
JIM: Please! Please!
HANNAH: I'll get it!
JESSIE: (GASPS) Oh.
BO PEEP: Oh, Woody.
NASH: Who does that?
HORST: Coming around.
MATER: Hey, excuse me!
GILL: That's it, Sharkbait.
WOODY: Please, please, no!
FRANNY: Now, don't be shy.
GUARD 1: Get back in there!
MICHAEL: Please, please, no!
ROSETTA: Our wings are wet.
ANDY: (EVIL VOICE) Never!
McQUEEN: Speed. I am speed.
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
SILVERMIST: Brace yourselves!
BONITO: A beautiful suggestion.
MALEFICENT: Touch the spindle.
TERK: Oh! Watch it! Oh! Ow! Ow!
KERMIT: Look out for the billboard.
LUANA: Well, at least they had milk.
COLETTE: Don't mess with my mise!
SARAH: What's going on down there?
LAROUSSE: Drink now, there's plenty.
DR. TEETH: I'm allergic to cats myself.
MAURICE: We should be there by now.
FEAR: Are you sure we want to do this?
_

No comments:

Post a Comment