Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Subtitles lengthy (with Fuchsia and Lime Ages)

_
(1)
HICKS: Wow!
GUIDO: Okay.
OOGIE: Sandy...
DINKY: Charge!
ZOOT: Whoa, man!
SHOCK: And heavy!
CYCLOPS: Hercules!
GRUMPY: You don't...
YOUNG TOD: Copper?
SEAHORSE: Sebastian!
SALLY: Help! Help, help!
BUPKUS: Wow. He did it.
LAWRENCE: Give it to me!
OLD MAN: Tell me about it.
DIEGO: Hey, don't mind me.
MANNY: And so, in the end,
IRIDESSA: This is so exciting.
TERRY: My tentacle fell asleep.
BEAUREGARD: Let's go, guys!
BARBIE: Oh, this is so exciting!
FAWN: Oh, they sound so sweet.
MISS POOGY: Squash that frog!
TWEETY: My poor little cranium.
ERIC: Whoa! Hang on, I've got ya.
FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!
WATERNOOSE: No, no, no, no, no.
KRISTOFF: Whoa! (CHUCKLING)
ROURKE: Speak English, professor.
COACH: Okay, everyone. Listen up!
SILVERMIST: You guys are so alike.
PERDY: Shh, children. Children, shh.
SCOOTER: What an action sequence!
HÉCTOR: He's a living child, Ernesto.
HADES: A stirring performance, boys.
DON: That's a pretty good one, Squish.
LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?
MRS. ANDERSON: Inma? You in here?
ARIEL: Flounder, don't be such a guppy.
PERIWINKLE: Tinker Bell! Down here!
FFLEWDDUR: Great beelin', he is alive.
RANDY: Come on, Mike. It's a fraternity
_
(2)
ROZ: Now...
ROPER: Whoo-wee!
FRIAR TUCK: Surprise!
BASHFUL: Ain't he sweet?
BROOKE: I can't believe it!
BLANKO: Are we there yet?
SMEE: Oh, captain, you did it.
FORTE: Mademoiselle, please.
FOGHORN: Pardon me. Sorry.
FUNGUS: Ow, ow! I'm not here.
BETA: Gray Leader, checking in.
MICHAEL: Couldn't sleep, Pops.
HERCULES: Yeah. Yeah. I know.
STRETCH: Let me have the duck,
JULIAN: Oh, you're gonna love it.
MATRIARCH: How awful for her.
ANNOUNCER: It's all over, folks!
TINKER BELL: Got it. What else?
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
JACK: You're welcome, one and all!
CHARLOTTE: Cheese and crackers!
BARREL: Where are we taking him?
HARDSCRABBLE: You're not scary.
JASPER: Aw, please, miss. Have pity.
VIDIA: We ain't ever get played with.
MICHAEL: And I'll cut you to pieces.
MILO: Sorry about... Sorry about that.
FAWN: That lost thing really is handy.
LARRY: That's the old Muggs I know.
DUSTY: Besides, this Sterling fellow?
BOBBLE: Hurry! It's nearly out of ice!
QUEEN CLARION: Oh, my goodness.
DEWEY: That's the end of that chapter.
RAY: Will you hold still, you big baby?
URSULA: Come in. Come in, my child.
SYLVESTER: We're in big trouble now.
CLANK: (LAUGHING) Sneaky glacier.
LUMIERE: Let's go! Love will not wait.
MIGUEL: Sometimes, I think I'm cursed.
FEMALE ANNOUNCER: But be warned.
_
(3)
NAWT: All right.
PHIL: Two words.
BLANKO: Uh-oh.
VINNY: Hey, Junior.
ANNA: Do the magic!
STORK: Oh, of course.
EIDELLIG: Uh, I got it.
RECEPTIONIST: Next!
SHERIFF: Howdy, Friar.
GRANNY: It's Air Jordan.
SID: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
GURGI: Oh, no, great lord.
DOLI: (LAUGHING) Gee!
SLED: Ha! They're serious.
GRANNY: I'm in here, too.
CRUELLA: Jasper! Horace!
HELGA: It just keeps going.
FAWN: We'll save you, Tink!
PRISSY: Here he comes now.
CHET: Thank you very much.
OLAF: (GASPS) The fruitcake!
MEDUSA: There is another one!
ROSETTA: Hey, hey, hey, sugar!
GOPHER: Quick! Turn the page!
TARAN: I won't fail you, Dallben.
SQUISHY: I've never felt so alive!
BUCK: (LAUGHING) Whoo-hoo!
BOBBY: Congratulations, cupcake.
DAFFY: The view back here stinks.
LARRY: You clowns can't beat that.
TINKER BELL: It's getting warmer.
ELLIE: It was a good one, wasn't it?
HORACE: But they ain't big enough.
HUDSON: You got a lot of stuff, kid.
ABUELITA ELENA: What is all this?
BIANCA: Let go, you big bullies, you!
PATRICK: (WHISPERS) Bugs Bunny?
ORGOCH: Why is the duckling so sad?
NAVEEN: Ray! Get me out of this box!
CHUG: Come on, buddy, keep it going!
SNOOPS: Welsher! Swindler! Chiseler!
MIKE: What a plan. Simple, yet insane!
OSCAR: Real alebrijes. Spirit creatures.
DALLBEN: (SIGHS) The Horned King.
HOOK: Don't stand there, you bilge rats!
CLANK: Well, spring won't spring itself.
BOBBLE: Like a wittle, wee baby, there.
CHICKEN LITTLE: I'm telling the truth.
ANITA: We're doing everything possible.
_
(4)
ELSA: Conceal
ISHANI: Hello.
LOLA: Oh, my. Bugs!
CRASH: Almost... There!
ANNA: Every Christmas...
KING: And to prevent Kida
WOOLENSWORTH: Hmm.
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
DARRELL: I am speechless!
FOZZIE: Hmm. Let's see here.
TIANA: Where you taking me?
SHANGRI LLAMA: What? No!
NEIL deBUCK WEASEL: Mars.
CHIP: Mama, I found one for me!
ALLAN-A-DALE: Man, oh, man.
SCUTTLE: Nothing is happening.
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
JERRY: Okay, people, take a break!
MACK: Hey, Lightning, you ready?
BILL: This must be mine. Woo-hoo!
WIDOW TWEED: We met, it seems
CHUNK: Come on, turkey, come on.
JACKSON STORM: You look good!
DOC: Now don't you worry about us.
BUPKUS: Yeah, beat up on the duck.
SWEET: Milo, you better get up here.
SAM THE EAGLE: Stay on the road!
NARRATOR: And so it seemed to be.
MIKE: Why are my settings different?
RABBIT: Here we come. Don't worry.
JOHNNY: No one will remember you.
CUTLASS: Storm takes back the lead!
ALPHA: (IN SQUEAKY VOICE) No.
ZARINA: What are you... Unhand me!
MISS FRITTER: Nobody touches him.
RUSSELL: Dug, stop bothering Kevin!
ELMER: All right, you irascible bunny.
DUG: Oh, I am ready to not be up high.
BUGS: We have found the trophy room.
MISS PIGGY: "Hole in the Wall Club"?
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.
PONGO: For a while, it seemed to work.
BERNARD: No, no! Back! Back, Penny!
_
(5)
TRITON: Yes.
RIZZO: Ha! I'll say.
BRAVO: Roger that.
ELLIE: Okay, let's go.
CHEF LOUIS: Ah-ha!
FLOYD: Is he serious?
MATER: Oh, well, good.
LABRADOR: Run for it!
COLIN: From last to first.
STAN: This is it. This is it.
NAWT: Hey, it's basketball.
TERRI: We were awesome!
ROSETTA: I feel so tinkery.
KNIGHT: All right. All right.
SNOW WHITE: Uh-uh, uh-uh!
BUCK: Hey! Son! You all right?
MRS. PACKARD: Commander?
FLOUNDER: Ariel, wait for me.
NADYA: There he is, right there!
HAMILTON: 122 miles per hour.
ATTINA: What is with her lately?
DIEGO: Wait a second. (SNIFFS)
MANNY: We might wanna think...
GAMMA: I'm gonna get there first!
POUND: Wow, a killer. Let me see.
SEBASTIAN: Ariel, grab onto that.
CELIA: Monsters, Inc., please hold.
SHERRIE: Boys! It's a school night!
POUND: Get the rabbit. Get the girl.
TINKER BELL: Just tie this off here.
DE LA CRUZ: Stay back! Stay back!
SID: I just heard you're going extinct.
FAIRY MARY: Look sharp, everyone!
SILVERMIST: Sounds like kids to me.
LITTLE: Stay on target. Stay on target!
ABBY: No worries, Mr. Woolensworth.
ROWLF: Okay. Can we get down now?
McQUEEN: All right, Cruz. The beach.
WENDY: I'll get something on the way.
CATTY: It's no excuse for what she did.
IRIDESSA: Finally! I'll get played with!
KEN: Little late for a stroll, eh, Rosetta?
DOTTIE: Dusty, that vertical wind shear
WENDY: Bu... But where are we going?
SWEETUMS: Keep waltzing, Mr. Waltz!
KERMIT: No, you've got the wrong frog.
SULLEY: (WHISPERING) They're gone.
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.
CONSTANTINE: This tuxedo is too tight.
_
(6)
BOO: Kitty!
ZEUS: Ha ha!
MARY: Wendy!
KAI: Princess Anna?
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
LOUIS: Tiana! Naveen!
ROGER: Hey... (YELPS)
NASH: Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
EDDIE: Ow! Not the face!
CREPPER: Get a move on!
MRS. POTTS: There she is.
DR. FINKELSTEIN: Sally?
JOHN: Blast you, Peter Pan!
TIGGER: Come on, bounce.
KING: The gloves will help.
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
AMPHITRYON: Who's there?
SULLEY: Come on! Dig deep!
INMA: Bluebells, cockleshells.
NANNY: The puppies are here!
EUDORA: "Just in that moment,
CRUZ: Not cool, man. Not cool!
POOH: Oh, not for honey, I hope.
YOUNG COPPER: Yeah, forever.
RIPSLINGER: Yeah! You know it.
ORDDU: We have made a bargain.
RUNT: Don't go breaking my heart
ROBIN: We're waiting. (LAUGHS)
MRS. DARLING: I know. It's just...
SKIPPER: Once you get to the trees,
VICTORIA: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
PETER: I came to listen to the stories.
FOXY: I won't go breaking your heart
COGSWORTH: The setting is perfect.
RANDALL: Move it! Look out, you...
HAPPY: Never say die. Never say die.
MELVIN: Well, then. This is awkward.
SMOKEY: Cruz? What are you doing?
MARIAN: Are you ready, Lady Kluck?
EILONWY: (GASPS) A burial chamber.
PAPÁ: You want it down by the kitchen?
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out
_
(8)
BEAST: Forte!
ALIENS: Ooh!
SLADE: Copper!
AUDREY: Milo, no!
LUCKY: Mother, Dad,
EEYORE: There's one.
PEACHES: Wow, Dad.
ELSA: I'm sorry, Anna.
NARRATOR: You go, girl.
SILVERMIST: Tinker Bell!
RUSTY: Please no pictures.
CRASH: Okay, it's our turn.
VIXEY: Oh. Sure. Why not?
STERLING: Hey, Lightning!
MAYOR: Patience, everyone.
LITTLE JOHN: Rob? Robin?
RIVER: Lou won't admit this,
COOKIE: Ya-ha! Gertie, pull!
ROSETTA: Cover your tushy!
ROGER: Maybe Scotland Yard.
TIMOTHY: I think they're cute.
BULLDOG: Are you still there?
LOCK: This time, we really did!
PRINCE: That has possessed me
PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.
PIGLET: Oh, dear. Oh, dear, dear.
PRINCE JOHN: Seize the fat one!
ROCHELLE: Oh, my little burrito.
BELLE: What's the matter, Sultan?
DOMINIC: Colonel Thomas Blood.
BIG MAMA: Mm-hmm. Oh, uh-uh.
GRIMSBY: Oh, yes, of course, Eric.
BRENT: Our first stage is a whopper.
MICHAEL: You can stop posing now.
WALTER: I can't believe that worked!
DANNY TREJO: I really need this job
MUNTZ: In a house? A floating house?
JEAN PIERRE: Madrid, here we come!
RINGMASTER: Ladies and gentlemen,
DUSTY: Somebody cut off my antenna.
TWITCH: Shhhh! They might hear you.
LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?
ROBO-PHONE: Good luck, tinker fairy.
JIM CROW: Then, right after that, you...
CARL: I'm getting Kevin. You stay here.
ANDRINA: Ariel, dear, time to come out.
MALE ANNOUNCER: Python Nu Kappa!
_

No comments:

Post a Comment