Monday, December 11, 2017

Subtitles lengthy (with actors' ages)

_____
Age: 0 / 28 / 56 / 84
TUI: Moana!
HICKS: Wow!
GYPSY: Whoa!
ARIEL: Scuttle!
MANNY: Guys.
MANNY: Okay.
DAD: Come on!
LUCIUS: Whoa!
MARLIN: Dory...
KRISTOFF: Hey!
DAD: Say cheese!
MARLIN: Nemo...
BUPKUS: Exactly.
KRISTOFF: Anna!
DIEGO: That way!
MARLIN: That's it!
DIEGO: Thank you.
BLOAT: Now what?
FROZONE: Gotcha!
KRISTOFF: Carrots.
KRISTOFF: Mmm...
KRISTOFF: It's 200.
BARBIE: Ken! Ken?
DAD: You're kidding.
RAPUNZEL: Eugene.
KRISTOFF: Look out!
REX: What is it, Buzz?
REX: Hey, Buzz! Stop!
TWITCH: Get in there!
KRISTOFF: Run! Run!
TINKER BELL: Fawn!
PERIWINKLE: Zarina!
LUMIERE: Here she is!
MANNY: I'll carry him.
TUI: What can be done?
ARIEL: Isn't it fantastic?
MARLIN: I'm sure he is.
DAD: Hey! Look at that!
DAD: Oh, no, you're not!
POCAHONTAS: Helmet.
REX: Someone's coming!
KRISTOFF: Whoa! Stop!
PERIWINKLE: Yoo-hoo!
DAD: All right. Goodbye.
BUPKUS: Wow. He did it.
RIZZO: Wow! Whoo-hoo!
TINKER BELL: On three!
POWHATAN: Pocahontas.
IRIDESSA: Got you, Tink.
DAD: Coming behind you.
DIEGO: She's not half bad.
BOBBLE: Here they come,
TINKER BELL: No, Fawn.
KRISTOFF: So, uh, tell me,
BOBBLE: The water fairies!
MANNY: And now, insectus
PERIWINKLE: Poor Barbie.
BOBBLE: The music fairies!
DIEGO: Hey, don't mind me.
REX: He's getting in the box!
MANNY: And so, in the end,
BOBBLE: The garden fairies!
BOBBLE: That's just terrible!
MARLIN: Great! That's great!
BOBBLE: So, after one event,
BOBBLE: They're going for it!
IRIDESSA: This is so exciting.
LUMIERE: Life is so unnerving
BARBIE: Oh, this is so exciting!
KRISTOFF: Okay, okay. I'm out.
SARABI: And it's time for yours.
KRISTOFF: What are you doing?
TINKER BELL: Fawn, you can't!
REX: But the sign says it's closed.
LUCIUS: That was way too close.
KRISTOFF: The North Mountain.
TUI: Mother, Motunui is paradise.
SPARKS: Neither are you, Chunk.
MR. POTATO HEAD: That's right.
RAPUNZEL: It was a magical day,
DAD: We've got to land this, okay?
FROZONE: It's not doing anything.
KRISTOFF: Stay out of sight, Olaf.
KRISTOFF: Whoa! (CHUCKLING)
MARLIN: Boy, this is taking a while.
LUCIUS: So now I'm in deep trouble.
DAD: (LAUGHING) Oh, you're silly.
BOBBLE: Aye, and showed everyone
MARLIN: Yeah. I'm your conscience.
RAPUNZEL: Everything was perfect.
PETE: Michael, don't be mad at Alice.
BOBBLE: Our very own tinker fairies!
POCAHONTAS: Quiyoughcohannock.
BOBBLE: Clanky, look at the race, lad.
FFLEWDDUR: Make way! Make way!
DAD: All right, just a few more blocks.
MARLIN: (PANTS) I'm dead. I'm dead.
EINSTEIN: Yeah. And you're okay, too.
DENAHI: I don't blame the bear, Kenai.
MR. POTATO HEAD: What did he say?
ARIEL: Flounder, don't be such a guppy.
PERIWINKLE: Tinker Bell! Down here!
FFLEWDDUR: Great beelin', he is alive.
BOBBLE: Aye, it's that time again, folks.
RANDY: Come on, Mike. It's a fraternity
MARLIN: Almost there. Keep swimming!

MARLIN:
What do these markings mean?
TUI:
Have you tried using a different bait?
MR. POTATO HEAD:
How do you know?
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Well, that went well.
FFLEWDDUR:
You don't realize who I am.
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Hey, hey, hey, buddy!
PERIWINKLE:
What do you see? Anything?
POCAHONTAS:
What are you doing? Meeko!
_____
Age: 1 / 29 / 57 / 85
BUZZ: No!
JANE: Help!
FAWN: Tink!
BUZZ: Wow!
KENAI: Koda?
RAY: No, no, no!
FAWN: Look out!
BOBBLE: Heave!
AURORA: Hmm?
BOBBLE: We did it!
ROPER: Whoo-wee!
JANE: Oh, I'm flying!
BETA: Target sighted.
BETA: No, it was Dug.
FUNGUS: Oh, huzzah!
FAWN: Is she all right?
BETA: Where are they?
JANE: Why, you little...
AURORA: Mmm-hmm.
JANE: It serves you right.
JOJO: (ECHOING) Yopp!
TINKER BELL: Hang on!
RAY: I ain't touched it yet.
BUZZ: Stop! No! No! No!
JANE: Do you understand?
TINKER BELL: Psst! Psst!
BASHFUL: Ain't he sweet?
BROOKE: I can't believe it!
BETA: Where's the squirrel?
BUZZ: Target is on approach.
PEACH: I'm right behind you.
TRAMP: What's wrong, Pige?
FOGHORN: Pardon me. Sorry.
TINKER BELL: Get up. Nana!
FUNGUS: Ow, ow! I'm not here.
JANE: I've never seen such eyes.
BETA: Gray Leader, checking in.
TINKER BELL: Come on. Hurry!
BUZZ: What are ya... Unhand me!
BLUVERIDGE: Time, gentlemen!
DUSTY: Get your rear end in here.
TINKER BELL: Got it. What else?
JASPER: They're hiding in the hay.
JASPER: Ain't that always the way!
TINKER BELL: Come on. Come on.
JASPER: Aw, please, miss. Have pity.
AURORA: Why, it's my dream prince.
FAWN: That lost thing really is handy.
TINKER BELL: With beyond of faith.
RAY: I'll take them the rest of the way.
BOBBLE: Hurry! It's nearly out of ice!
RAY: Will you hold still, you big baby?
SYLVESTER: We're in big trouble now.
TINKER BELL: Okay, places, everyone.
TINKER BELL: Hold on, we're going in!
FEMALE ANNOUNCER: Eta Hiss Hiss!
FEMALE ANNOUNCER: But be warned.

ROPER:
Any sign of them?
ROPER:
Ow! Dagnabbit! Let me drive!
BROOKE:
Please keep your arms and legs
UNDERMINER:
I am always beneath you,
SID'S MOM:
Sid, your Pop Tarts are ready!
BLUVERIDGE:
To the northwest, dirty dishes!
TINKER BELL:
Just like we rehearsed it, guys.
FEMALE ANNOUNCER:
Only two teams left.
FEMALE ANNOUNCER:
Next group to the starting line.
FEMALE ANNOUNCER:
Ah! Tough break for the RORs.
FEMALE ANNOUNCER:
First Scarers to the starting line.
FEMALE ANNOUNCER:
Welcome to the final competition
_____
Age: 2 / 30 / 58 / 86
EMILE: Remy!
MR. BIG: Meh.
MOMMA: Arlo!
BLANKO: Uh-oh.
FLYNN: Rapunzel!
KRISTOFF: Relax!
DORY: Mom! Dad!
BIANCA: Your tail.
ALIENS: The claw!
FLYNN: Is this hair?
VINNY: Hey, Junior.
DORY: Mmm, got it.
FLYNN: Yes, we are.
DALLBEN: Oh, I see.
SLED: Welcome back.
DALLBEN: He knows.
DORY: Marlin? Nemo?
LAVERNE: Impossible.
EIDELLIG: Uh, I got it.
SLED: Sorry about that.
SHERIFF: Howdy, Friar.
SYKES: Yeah, who is it?
CHICKEN LITTLE: No!
EMILE: I'm sorry, Remy.
STROMBOLI: Giddy up!
IRIDESSA: It looks like...
CHICKEN LITTLE: Run!
IRIDESSA: Will these do?
MOMMA: Henry, it's time.
SLED: Ha! They're serious.
FINNICK: She hustled you.
IRIDESSA: Anchor's away!
FLYNN: Ah! There you are!
DORY: One, two, three, four...
CHICKEN LITTLE: Look out!
SYKES: I don't think you grasp
DORY: Oh boy. Okay. This is--
STROMBOLI: Get along there.
GOPHER: Quick! Turn the page!
BIANCA: Oh, Penny! You'll fall!
BIANCA: Keep trying, Evinrude.
CHICKEN LITTLE: We'll survive!
CHICKEN LITTLE: Hurry! Hurry!
CHICKEN LITTLE: Run for cover!
CHICKEN LITTLE: Run for cover!
BIANCA: Look out! The river boat!
LAVERNE: Don't you ever migrate?
CHICKEN LITTLE: All right, guys.
CHICKEN LITTLE: Here's your kid!
IRIDESSA: I'm going as fast as I can!
IRIDESSA: Yeah, let's talk about that.
FLYNN: So, can I ask you something?
BIANCA: Captain, you fly beautifully.
DALLBEN: There's something wrong.
BIANCA: Let go, you big bullies, you!
FLYNN: This is the story of how I died.
NARRATOR: On a planet with no name
OSCAR: Real alebrijes. Spirit creatures.
CHICKEN LITTLE: Run for your lives!
DALLBEN: (SIGHS) The Horned King.
CHICKEN LITTLE: I'm telling the truth.

KRISTOFF:
"Dry Banana Hippy Hat"?
DALLBEN:
An awesome weapon, Taran.
CHICKEN LITTLE:
A big acorn level fluh...
JUNIOR MOON:
We ran moonshine, dummy!
CHICKEN LITTLE:
He's all right! Stop the invasion!
_____
Age: 3 / 31 / 59 / 87
BILL: Oh.
POOH: Oh!
KEN: Horse.
RABBIT: No!
GO GO: Hiro.
MIA: He's hot!
ISHANI: Hello.
GO GO: Mmm.
FAWN: Go, go!
BOBBLE: Ooh!
BUGS: In there?
FAWN: Oh, sorry!
BING BONG: Ow.
BING BONG: Huh!
BING BONG: Sure!
GO GO: Woman up!
BILL: That's not bad.
FAWN: I can't dance!
BILL: Whoopsie-daisy.
RABBIT: Order, please.
COMPUTER: Accepted.
BUGS: Coming through.
POOH: Excuse me, Owl,
GARY: Come on, buddy.
DARRELL: He's back in!
ELMER: We got weights.
KEN: What do you want?
POOH: I'm sorry, Eeyore.
DINAH: But if you're only
DINAH: But if you're only
DINAH: This is the story...
DINAH: Or is this a dream
PHIL: There's one up there!
BING BONG: You made it!
POOH: Well, I was moving.
DINAH: At last he was free.
BUGS: He just never learns.
BING BONG: Almost there!
DINAH: He was crackin' up!
JERRY: Let's go, everybody!
PONGO: I don't know, Perdy.
DARRELL: I don't believe it!
ROSETTA: Now, push! Push!
BING BONG: I love that one!
DOC: Courage, men, courage.
COMPUTER: Cruising speed.
HARVEY: You know, Dusty...
PONGO: One, two, three, four,
DARRELL: Trouble, turn three!
PONGO: But I wasn't giving up.
DARRELL: He lost momentum,
BING BONG: You can't do this!
DINAH: "I love you, Lulubelle."
AMELIA: Oh. Oh, how unusual.
RICHMAN: What is happening?
NARRATOR: They started back.
KERCHAK: I said he could stay.
NARRATOR: Wherever they go,
JERRY: Duck and cover, people!
NEIL deBUCK WEASEL: Mars.
DINAH: Just kind of play around
NARRATOR: There goes Tigger,
BING BONG: Ooh! Look at you!
NARRATOR: As a matter of fact,
BUGS: You and me both, brother.
BING BONG: Ow, I hurt all over.
DARRELL: He's lost another tire!
IRIDESSA: (WHIMPERS) Oh, no.
DINAH: With nature's gang around
COMPUTER: Plant origin verified.
COMPUTER: Course set for Earth.
RABBIT: Oh, my heavens to Betsy.
NARRATOR: Trespassers William?
JERRY: Okay, people, take a break!
JACKSON STORM: Oh, green flag.
MACK: Hey, Lightning! You ready?
BILL: This must be mine. Woo-hoo!
BING BONG: Who the heck is that?
CHUNK: Come on, turkey, come on.
JACKSON STORM: You look good!
DOC: Now don't you worry about us.
BUPKUS: Yeah, beat up on the duck.
PONGO: My story begins in London.
COMPUTER: Caution. Rogue robots.
COMPUTER: Caution. Rogue robots.
COMPUTER: Caution. Rogue robots.
COMPUTER: Caution. Rogue robots.
COMPUTER: Caution. Rogue robots.
NARRATOR: And so it seemed to be.
RABBIT: Here we come. Don't worry.
BUGS: Shh. Okay, let's go in this way.
BING BONG: Two-time world champ.
PONGO: For the first six months or so,
MISS FRITTER: Nobody touches him.
QUEEN CLARION: Thank you, Viola.
ELMER: All right, you irascible bunny.
FOGHORN: Keep looking. Dig deeper!
BUGS: We have found the trophy room.
SYLVESTER: What makes you so sure?
DOGCATCHER: Easy. Go on, get away.
PONGO: For a while, it seemed to work.
NEIL deBUCK WEASEL: The universe.
BING BONG: Yeah, I blew a mean nose.
DINAH: He couldn't ignore it any longer.
JIM: (CHUCKLES) Well, it has a ribbon.
DARRELL: No! McQueen's blown a tire!
BING BONG: We're not going to make it!

GO GO:
You gotta be kidding me.
NARRATOR:
Everyone followed Eeyore.
SYLVESTER:
What's going on? He's nuts.
QUEEN CLARION:
Minister, Fairy Mary?
IRIDESSA:
Yeah, you're doing really good.
SYLVESTER:
Will you just leave me alone?
ARRIVALS AGENT:
How wonderful. Next.
CHUNK:
You think they had a fun playtime?
BING BONG:
I know people in Headquarters!
SYLVESTER:
Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.
MRS. POSSUM:
Good morning, young prince.
JTC PRESIDENT:
Did you see him catch that pig?
DOGCATCHER:
Hey! What's going on over there?
_____
Age: 4 / 32 / 60
M-O: Huh?
M-O: Huh?
M-O: EVE!
M-O: EVE!
BOB: Yeah.
BOB: Yeah!
OLAF: Yeah.
OLAF: I will!
WALL-E: Oh!
JUMBA: Oh...
BOB: Kronos?
WASABI: Ah...
BOB: I'm sorry.
WASABI: Hey!
WALL-E: Huh?
WALL-E: EVE.
WASABI: Hiro!
WALL-E: Look.
WALL-E: Ta-da!
WALL-E: Whoa.
WALL-E: EVE...
WALL-E: Whee!
WALL-E: Whoa!
WALL-E: Whoa!
BOB: Fire! Yeah!
OLAF: Look out!
DIEGO: I knew it!
OLAF: Hey, Sven?
BOB: Get the door.
KNIGHT: Sullivan.
WALL-E: Yoo-hoo!
DIEGO: Hey, Buck.
BOB: That's my boy!
FLYNN: I'm kidding!
RAMONE: Ah, yeah.
IRIDESSA: Wonderful!
WALL-E: Uh-huh. Uh...
FLYNN: Well... Almost.
ROSETTA: All together.
WALL-E: Whoa! Uh-oh!
JUMBA: You're all mine.
WALL-E: (IN AWE) Oh!
BOB: Here we go, honey.
RITA: Run along, Roscoe.
KNIGHT: Ready position.
INCREDIBLE: You know,
VICTOR: Ready, aim, fire!
M-O: Foreign contaminant.
ROSETTA: I feel so tinkery.
RITA: Oh, that poor little kid.
KNIGHT: All right. All right.
STU: Oh, she's not a real cop.
BOB: How you doing, honey?
MANNY: The cave! Get inside!
WASABI: "Dr. Slaughter, MD"?
HAMILTON: 54 miles per hour.
BOB: What are you waiting for?
FLYNN: Yeah. Everything was...
MARVIN: Come to me, my prey.
HAMILTON: 122 miles per hour.
DIEGO: Wait a second. (SNIFFS)
JUMBA: He is bulletproof, fireproof
BOB: Don't answer it, honey, I got it!
WASABI: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
RUSTY: Buck. Earth to Buck? Buck!
BOB: Come on, run! Pick up the pace.
MANNY: We might wanna think about
IRIDESSA: Finally! I'll get played with!
BOB: Pace it. Slow down just a little bit.
FLYNN: So! Who wants a piece of cake?
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.

WASABI:
We're not gonna make it!
WASABI:
We're not gonna make it!
WASABI:
That's what I'm talking about.
FAIRY GODMOTHER:
Oh, this really is nice.
FAIRY GODMOTHER:
But tonight, for a change,
MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONER:
In the Big House
MAXIMUM SECURITY PRISONER:
How many people does he need?
_____
Age: 5 / 33 / 61 / 89
EVE: Ah!
EVE: Ah!
BOO: Ew.
EVE: Ooh!
EVE: Ooh!
EVE: Ooh!
EVE: Ooh!
EVE: Ooh!
EVE: Ooh!
EVE: Huh?
BUGS: Go.
BUGS: Go!
BUGS: Go!
EVE: Plant!
BOO: Kitty!
EVE: Ahhh!
EVE: Whoa.
EVE: Home.
EVE: Name?
EVE: "EVE."
BUGS: Drop.
ANNA: Elsa!
ANNA: Tree!
EVE: Whoops.
FRED: Oh, no!
EVE: WALL-E!
FRED: No way!
EVE: Directive?
EVE: Directive?
EVE: WALL-E?
ANNA: The gate
ANNA: Grab on!
MANCHAS: You...
EVE: Who are you?
FRED: Super Jump!
MAYDAY: Well, I...
ANNA: It's this way?
FRED: Smokescreen!
MARU: Blade insists.
BUGS: That's our guy.
MAYDAY: Now, pull!
SHERIFF: Gentlemen,
LIONHEART: Really?
FRED: That was a bird.
MRS. HARE: Thumper.
MRS. HARE: Thumper.
FRED: Double sign-spin.
ANNA: I owe you a sled.
FRED: Whoa! Magic hat!
MARU: Hey, Crophopper.
ANNA: Stop! Put us down!
BUGS: Drop! I said "drop"!
ANNA: It's a 100-foot drop.
FRED: Like you have to ask.
LIONHEART: Swell-wether!
DRIP: Did you guys see that?
BUGS: Come on, Dinah! Yah!
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
GREAT ANCESTOR: Mushu!
SULLEY: Come on! Dig deep!
FRED: (GASPS) He's glorious.
ANNA: I think, actually, it's up.
MARIAN: That was a good shot.
MARU: Cabbie, how's it looking?
LUCKY JACK: So what's the plan?
BERNARD: Jake's been gone... Ow!
ANNA: You mean, the love experts?
BUGS: Hold on. He's got something.
HUPH: You know, Bob, a company...
MARU: You got less than four hours.
MARU: Okay, that's good. Slow, slow.
MARIAN: Are you ready, Lady Kluck?
SHERIFF: Hope you enjoyed the show!
HARRY: I can't help it! It's so beautiful!
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out

FRED:
Yeah! They made it!
MRS. HARE:
Thumper. Come on.
MARU:
It was just a routine day on the set.
GREAT ANCESTOR:
Great Stone Dragon,
MRS. HARE:
Good morning, young prince.
MAYDAY:
You see, instead of dusting crops,
LUCKY JACK:
So it was that Alameda Slim...
MAYDAY:
Yeah. A "Single Engine Air Tanker."
_____
Age: 6 / 34 / 62
JULIAN: Oh!
JULIAN: Yeah!
KAA: ...mistake.
OLAF: Summer!
OLAF: All fixed.
URSULA: Eric, no!
ESMERALDA: Oh!
CORNELIUS: Okay.
JAMES: That's right.
ESMERALDA: Stop!
JAMES: We're flying!
MICHAEL: Take that!
ROSETTA: Wasn't me.
BELLWETHER: Judy!
ESMERALDA: Quasi?
JULIAN: Oh! So close!
JAMES: Hey, shoo, rat!
ESMERALDA: Hold on.
HERCULES: Excuse me.
SYNDROME: It's bigger!
BUDDY: Hey! Hey, wait!
ANASTASIA: Cinderella!
ROSETTA: It's a do-si-do.
ANASTASIA: Cinderella!
BUDDY: And IncrediBoy!
JAMES: Curse you, fairies!
MORTON: Please, for me...
URSULA: Nice work, boys.
MICHAEL: Wendy! Wendy!
ANNOUNCER: That's right.
JAMES: Return that blue dust!
MICHAEL: Oh, no, you won't.
HERCULES: Wow. What a day.
THORNY: Okay, lower, lower...
ROSETTA: Oh, thank goodness.
JAMES: To our cunning captain.
QUEEN CLARION: Tinker Bell.
JAMES: They took the blue dust!
HERCULES: Yeah. Yeah. I know.
WINSTON: I'm sure he's just fine.
STRETCH: Let me have the duck,
JULIAN: Oh, you're gonna love it.
ANNOUNCER: It's all over, folks!
ANASTASIA: Well, it's about time.
ROSETTA: They're in a deep sleep.
BELLWETHER: Come on out, Judy.
ESMERALDA: Oh, boys. Over here.
ROSETTA: At least a couple of days.
URSULA: Yes, hurry home, Princess.
QUEEN CLARION: But never again.
MICHAEL: And I'll cut you to pieces.
QUEEN CLARION: Oh, my goodness.
JAMES: Captain says, restock the ship.
URSULA: Come in. Come in, my child.
WINSTON: Why me? Today of all days.
SYNDROME: I knew you couldn't do it.
ESMERALDA: You've done this before?

JAMES:
Make sure the seams are sealed.
WINSTON:
Probably just a little stunned.
ANASTASIA:
Oh, it's the right foot, but...
ANNOUNCER:
Clearly a long shot, folks.
ROSETTA:
Well, at least our wings are dry.
ANNOUNCER:
It's the old tip-the-cow play.
JAMES:
Right, watch the angle of the flume.
ANNOUNCER:
He's trying to lighten his load!
OLAF:
I'm probably gonna walk around a little.
HERCULES:
Don't get too comfortable, Hades!
JAMES:
You know, I remember when I couldn't
QUEEN CLARION:
If you had wings to lift you
ANNOUNCER:
Yes, Chicken Little, it's all yours!
LORD DINGWALL:
I'm doing all the pulling here.
LORD DINGWALL:
I propped it open with a stick.
_____
Age: 7 / 35 / 63
FLIK: Hey!
NANI: Lilo!
NANI: Lilo!
BELLE: No!
FLIK: Ohh...
HAMM: Hey!
RIVER: Yeah!
BELLE: Papa?
FLIK: No! No!
SPARKY: So...
FLIK: Let's go!
BEAST: What?
DOCTOR: Fire!
MULAN: Guys.
VIOLET: Mom!
LASZLO: Yeah!
MUFASA: Scar!
MUFASA: Zazu.
MULAN: Shang!
PORT: Beautiful!
DAWSON: Basil?
MUFASA: Simba.
FLIK: That's right.
BIG MAMA: Tod!
ROSETTA: Fawn?
HAMM: Look out!
PRINCE: One heart
AUDREY: Milo, no!
FLIK: You're perfect!
SHERMAN: Barbara.
JEB: Don't yell at me.
McLEACH: Surprise!
BABY DORY: Hello?
FRANCIS: Goodness!
LINGUINI: What for?
OPPENHEIMER: No!
MUFASA: Remember.
MUFASA: Remember.
BABY DORY: Really?
RIVER: He used to say
TWITCH: Get in there!
FROLLO: Nor would I.
BELLE: I'm not hungry.
HATHI: Our son, alone?
NANI: He's creepy, Lilo.
MUFASA: Look, Simba.
SPIKE: You know what?
BELLE: I can't believe it.
PORT: Still smart enough
ROSETTA: There you are!
HATHI: With a military air
HAMM: I get the Corvette.
HATHI: To the rear, march!
FLIK: The bird won't work.
PORT: It is theirs no longer.
OPPENHEIMER: Right, 21.
CLAYTON: Hiding, are we?
HAMM: Oh, boy. Incoming!
BABY DORY: Hi, I'm Dory.
VIXEY: Oh. Sure. Why not?
OPPENHEIMER: And, right.
PRINCE: I have but one song
HATHI: Hup, two, three, four
MULAN: "Quiet and demure.
OPPENHEIMER: It's perfect.
FLIK: Hey! Hey, wait for me!
RIVER: Lou won't admit this,
FLIK: (MUFFLED) I'm okay!
NANI: (IN DISTANCE) Lilo!
PORT: We got their blue dust!
TADASHI: Oh, hey, Professor.
PRINCE: (SINGING) On song
McLEACH: I'm gonna kill her.
FROLLO: For justice, for Paris,
FLIK: Leave her alone, Hopper.
ROSETTA: Speaking of smells,
HAMM: Holy moly guacamole.
BELLE: New and a bit alarming
HAMM: Yeah, but now it's here.
HAMM: Sounds like kids to me.
PRINCE: That has possessed me
VIOLET: Pretty loud discussion.
ROSETTA: You can do it, sugar!
CLAYTON: Excellent, Professor.
FLIK: Oh. I'm really, really sorry.
NANI: Okay, I got to get to work.
MALE ANNOUNCER: ...get set...
HAMM: Shush! Will you be quiet?
HATHI: Oh, absolutely impossible.
CLAYTON: Professor, don't move!
PETUNIA: Where's my sloppy joe?
FROLLO: The prisoner, Esmeralda,
BIG MAMA: Mm-hmm. Oh, uh-uh.
ROSETTA: What's with the berries?
CLAYTON: Women. (CHUCKLES)
MALE ANNOUNCER: Sorry, chief.
McLEACH: (LAUGHING) Got one!
FLIK: They're rounding everyone up.
TWITCH: Shh! They might hear you.
HAMM: I think he said, "All at once."
MALE ANNOUNCER: In a real Scare,
CLAYTON: Now, be careful, Professor.
LINGUINI: Secret? You want the truth?
PORT: I'll move it in me own good time.
McLEACH: Get out of here! Go on! Get!
SHERMAN: Out with you. And stay out!
DARLING: And Aunt Sarah will be here.
ANDRINA: Ariel, dear, time to come out.
MALE ANNOUNCER: And in last place,
FLIK: (WEAKLY) You're wrong, Hopper.
BALOO: (LAUGHS) You're gettin' it, kid.
MALE ANNOUNCER: Third place, HSS.
MALE ANNOUNCER: Python Nu Kappa!

TADASHI:
This is Tadashi Hamada.
MALE ANNOUNCER:
Roar Omega Roar!
PORT:
What if we tie her wings together?
MALE ANNOUNCER:
And it's all tied up!
MALE ANNOUNCER:
Third place, EEKs!
OPPENHEIMER:
Oh, my! Up, up and away!
MALE ANNOUNCER:
Roar Omega Roar wins!
MALE ANNOUNCER:
Thanks for coming, Dean.
MALE ANNOUNCER:
It's time to see how terrifying
MALE ANNOUNCER:
Next up, Sullivan and Boggs!
MALE ANNOUNCER:
Second place, Jaws Theta Chi!
MALE ANNOUNCER:
First place, Roar Omega Roar!
MALE ANNOUNCER:
We don't have any human toys,
_____
Age: 8 / 36 / 64 / 92
KATIE: Ah.
DAVID: Nani!
OLAF: Uh-oh.
KUZCO: Huh?
NAVEEN: Psst!
BLADE: Dusty.
CLARION: Oh!
OLAF: He did...
KUZCO: Whoa!
BLADE: Champ,
KUZCO: Uh, hey.
SADNESS: Right.
SADNESS: Whoa!
MARIE: Toulouse!
BLADE: Too high!
HOOK: Remember,
KUZCO: Aah! Ow!
GONZO: Come on!
SADNESS: We are!
BLADE: Copy that?
OLAF: Oh, puppies!
OLAF: Okay, Sven...
OLAF: He's not here.
SADNESS: I'm ready.
THUMPER: Wake up.
ANNA: Do the magic!
MERIDA: Mum, look.
STORK: Oh, of course.
KRONK: Faster, faster!
CHET: Hey, there he is!
DARRELL: Whoo-hoo!
ROSETTA: That's right.
RECEPTIONIST: Next!
OLAF: Ooh. Still warm.
DARRELL: Whoo, boy!
DARRELL: After today?
SADNESS: Well, I guess.
KUZCO: Whoo-hoo-hoo!
SQUISHY: Look at them.
KRONK: You got a point.
MADAME: Yes, Georges.
THUMPER: Hiya, Bambi.
GRANNY: It's Air Jordan.
KRONK: Meat pie. Check.
MERIDA: I'm the example.
KUZCO: Yep, that's Kronk.
KRONK: I'm okay. I'm fine.
BLADE: All right, Cabbie...
KUZCO: So, you lied to me.
HELGA: It just keeps going.
PRISSY: Girls, girls! Listen!
GONZO: Hey, guys, up here!
PRISSY: Here he comes now.
HOOK: But time grows short.
CHET: Thank you very much.
MARY: Gary, I've gone home.
ROSETTA: What did she say?
SADNESS: Ooh, it was awful.
SADNESS: It's too dangerous!
MADAME: Careful, Toulouse.
SADNESS: The Subconscious.
MARIE: (LAUGHS) It's Edgar.
KUZCO: You see what I mean?
SQUISHY: Mom! Start the car!
DAVID OVER PHONE: Hello?
OLAF: (GASPS) The fruitcake!
ROSETTA: How do y'all know?
KUZCO: That's gonna be tough.
ROSETTA: Well, that went well.
ROSETTA: Hey, hey, hey, sugar!
MADAME: Oh, no, no, Georges.
MERIDA: And, Lord Macintosh,
KUZCO: What are we gonna do?
KRONK: Whoo-hoo! Whoo-hoo!
BLADE: Champ, load and return.
MARIE: Me first, me first. Whoo.
BUCK: Superstar comin' through!
KRONK: Back! Elbow! Shoulder!
MERIDA: Where are these wisps?
SQUISHY: I've never felt so alive!
OLAF: Hey! It's Kristoff and Sven!
BOBBY: Congratulations, cupcake.
SADNESS: Yeah, just another right.
SADNESS: We lost Goofball Island.
BLADE: Dipper, move into position.
BLADE: Not under these conditions.
KUZCO: What is he babbling about?
MERIDA: But every once in a while,
HUDSON: You got a lot of stuff, kid.
BARRY: Howdy, darlin'! Down here!
KUZCO: Will you take a look at that?
DISGUST: We have a major problem.
ABUELITA ELENA: What is all this?
KUZCO: So this is where you came in.
SADNESS: The stairs to the basement!
BLADE: If we're gonna save the lodge,
SADNESS: That's Long Term Memory.
DISGUST: Emotions can't quit, genius!
NAVEEN: Ray! Get me out of this box!
MERIDA: Mum, you can't go out there.
DISGUST: That figures. The van is lost.
DARRELL: I cannot believe what I saw.
SADNESS: Oh, no, we're Nonfigurative.
HOOK: Don't stand there, you bilge rats!
ROSETTA: Jackpot, baby. (WHISTLES)
SADNESS: I was thinking more like rain.

MADAME:
Edgar? Edgar, come quickly.
SADNESS:
Riley's Islands of Personality.
BLADE:
Airway Meadow should be clear.
BLADE:
How you planning on doing that?
BLADE:
Fighting wildfire means flying low.
ABUELITA ELENA:
In the courtyard, mijos.
MARIE:
Abraham de Lacy, Giuseppe Casey...
BLADE:
Windlifter, you're clear to maneuver.
_____
Age: 9 / 37 / 65
DOT: Wow!
MIKE: Cool.
MIKE: Wait!
TERK: Yeah!
TERK: Yeah!
LUANA: Oh!
MIKE: Okay!
MIKE: Sulley!
SILVER: Well,
MUSHU: Hey!
TERK: Oh, no.
RUSSELL: No!
RUSSELL: Ow.
CRASH: Eddie!
SILVER: Morph!
SILVER: Morph!
MUSHU: Mulan!
TERK: Look out!
RUSSELL: Help!
TIANA: Voodoo?
RUSSELL: There.
NEMO: Bye, Dad.
RUSSELL: Snipe!
NEMO: Bye, Dad!
RUSSELL: Whoa!
RUSSELL: Kevin.
GUARD: My lord!
FRANNY: Wilbur!
GEORGES: Edgar?
HORST: Cheers, ja.
ATTA: Oh, yes. Yes.
TERK: Oh, I love it.
FEAR: Yes, yes, yes.
HANNAH: I'll get it!
JESSIE: (GASPS) Oh.
DOT: Good luck, Flik!
FEAR: Easy, easy. Ah!
FEAR: Dad just left us.
SILVER: He's a morph.
NASH: Who does that?
SCHUMACHER: Ciao.
ATTA: Where were we?
FEAR: Stars! I like that!
HUGO: Those other guys
HORST: Coming around.
CRASH: Almost... There!
RUSSELL: Whoa! Whoa!
LUANA: What happened?
TIANA: Those aren't logs.
RUSSELL: That was cool!
RUSSELL: Oh. It's before!
ANNA: Every Christmas...
CUTLASS: The flag is out.
SILVER: Old family recipe.
PATCH ON PA: All aircraft,
SILVER: I'd suggest you get
RUSSELL: Mr. Fredricksen,
CUTLASS: Amazing! Nine!
SCUTTLE: Wa, wa, wa, wa!
WOOLENSWORTH: Hmm.
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
CUTLASS: I'm Bob Cutlass,
DOT: Mom! Where are you?
MIKE: Give me another one.
HUGO: Hey, hey, there he is.
RUSSELL: Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
NYX: Just like the other two.
RUSSELL: Let her go! Stop!
FRANNY: Now, don't be shy.
RUSSELL: Another blue one.
SILVER: You done it, Jimmy!
CUTLASS: Oh, what a finish!
SCUTTLE: Any time, sweetie!
DOT: Hey, Flik! Flik! Wait up!
ALLAN-A-DALE: Every town
MIKE: It's been tampered with.
TIANA: Where you taking me?
FEAR: On our left. On our left!
FEAR: Oh, Joy, where are you?
MUSHU: Call out for egg rolls!
SILVER: Stop wastin' your fire!
RUSSELL: Wow! This is great!
RUSSELL: What are we doing?
SONIC: If you leave your game,
RUSSELL: That's a fire hydrant.
HUGO: And since you're shaped
FEAR: Ah! The Core Memories!
DOT: Come on, come on. Hurry!
DOT: Flik! Over here! Flik! Flik!
PATCH: All aircraft, be advised...
FEAR: Wait, wait, hang on, guys.
TERK: Can you believe that guy?
SILVER: We're gettin' close, lads.
MIKE: Okay! Listen up, Oozmas.
ALLAN-A-DALE: Man, oh, man.
SCUTTLE: Nothing is happening.
RUSSELL: You gave away Kevin.
PATCH: Dynamite just reported in.
ATTA: Good job, guys! Nice work!
TERK: Oh! Watch it! Oh! Ow! Ow!
SILVER: Well done, Mr. Arrow, sir!
FEAR: The hockey lamp goes there.
CUTLASS: But can he hold on to it?
MIKE: Carla "Killer Claws" Benitez!
FEAR: Hey, I'm liking this new view.
CUTLASS: I'll tell you what, Darrell,
LUANA: Well, at least they had milk.
FEAR: (GASPS) It's a Core Memory!
LYRIA: "The changing of the seasons
MIKE: Why are my settings different?
DOT: Well, I think he's gonna make it.
RUSSELL: Can we keep him? Please?
NYX: Get away from the hawk, Fawn.
CUTLASS: Storm takes back the lead!
SARAH: What's going on down there?
RUSSELL: This is fun already, isn't it?
FEAR: Mom and Dad are stressed out!
MUSHU: Uh, uh... Yes, I just woke up.
RUSSELL: Dug, stop bothering Kevin!
PATCH: I read you, Crophopper Seven.
FEAR: Oh, thank goodness you're back!
FEAR: Are you sure we want to do this?
PATCH: All aircraft, we've got two fires.

SHAWN:
Look at Muggsy handle the rock.
SILVER:
You got something to say, Scroop?
GEORGES:
Of course. The more the merrier.
PATCH:
Fire is due to an unattended campfire.
FRANNY ON INTERCOM:
Boys! Dinner time!
SWACKHAMMER:
You'll be our star attraction.
PATCH ON PA:
Listen up, y'all, we got big trouble.
_____
Age: 10 / 38 / 66
JUDY: You!
JUDY: Huh.
FURY: Nyx.
FAWN: Nyx!
FAWN: Tink!
CRUZ: Okay.
CRUZ: Yeah!
FAWN: Help!
ZEUS: Ha ha!
JUDY: Boom!
FAWN: Gruff?
FAWN: Gruff?
SINA: Moana!
CODY: Whoa!
CRUZ: Oh-oh!
JUDY: Oh, no!
JUDY: It's him!
CRUSH: Dude?
REMY: I waited
GOOB: So tired.
JUDY: That's it?
PHILLIP: Whoa!
PHILLIP: Never?
McQUEEN: Right.
REMY: This is me.
O'MALLEY: Yeah.
O'MALLEY: Yeah.
McQUEEN: What?
CRUZ: I knew that!
CRUSH: 150, dude!
JUDY: Clawhauser!
LOUIS: How's that?
DODO: Look lively.
HOLMES: Come on.
FAWN: Listen to me.
MELVIN: Um... Uh...
FAWN: Gruff? Gruff?
CRUZ: There you go!
JUDY: I will find him.
RUNT: Oh, poor Fish!
McQUEEN: Freedom!
McQUEEN: Ka-chow.
ROBIN: Sorry, Johnny.
EILONWY: Oh, Taran.
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
LOUIS: Tiana! Naveen!
MR. LITWAK: Oh, boy.
RUNT: Push! Push! No!
CRUZ: Whoo-hoo! Yes!
JUDY: What about him?
FAWN: What happened?
ROGER: Hey... (YELPS)
NASH: Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
CODY: Easy. Easy does it.
JUDY: When I was a kid...
EILONWY: Oh, no! Taran!
SMOKEY: Not too shabby!
GASTON: Ready, aim, fire!
REMY: It was a great night.
GREAT PRINCE: It is Man.
CRUZ: It's not easy for him.
SMOKEY: I'll tell you what,
BOWLER HAT GUY: Sorry.
FAWN: Nyx got it backwards.
PHILLIP: You know, Samson,
EILONWY: Taran, watch out!
CODY: That's it, you've got it.
ROBIN: Ah, oh! (SNICKERS)
EILONWY: Over here! Hurry!
EILONWY: Oh, yes. Your pig.
TALLULAH: Oh! He ate Carl!
JUDY: Um, I don't understand.
RUNT: (SINGING) I'll survive
REMY: Oh, Gusteau was right.
INMA: Bluebells, cockleshells.
McQUEEN: What? A minivan?
McQUEEN: I can't wait, Mater.
TALLULAH: Is it gonna work?
FAWN: No, Gruff! Wrong way!
JUDY: (WHISPERS) Come on.
MELVIN: Silence! (ECHOING)
McQUEEN: Three Piston Cups?
CRUZ: Not cool, man. Not cool!
O'MALLEY: But why can't you?
ROBIN: Oo-de-lally, oo-de-lally!
RUNT: They're... They're comin'.
McQUEEN: Turn right to go left.
FAWN: (SHOUTING) Incoming!
SMOKEY: Anticipate your turns.
GREAT PRINCE: Get up, Bambi.
McQUEEN: Oh, great. Just great!
YOUNG COPPER: Yeah, forever.
ROBIN: Your name will go down,
McQUEEN: (SCREAMING) Ow!
McQUEEN: It's just an empty cup.
RIPSLINGER: Yeah! You know it.
VOICE: We've been watching you.
RUNT: Don't go breaking my heart
WHITE RABBIT: The Mad Hatter.
O'MALLEY: See you around, tiger.
ROBIN: We're waiting. (LAUGHS)
SMOKEY: Took Hud all of no time
WHITE RABBIT: The March Hare.
EILONWY: (GIGGLES) Of course.
McQUEEN: (WHISPERING) Mater!
FORGETTER BOBBY: Forget them!
REMY: At first, Ego thinks it's a joke.
INMA: Fawn and Rosetta's in trouble.
McQUEEN: Wow. What is this place?
SMOKEY: You got the first part right.
SMOKEY: Now, go make Hud proud.
GASTON: Who does she think she is?
McQUEEN: No, no, no, no! Oh, great.
MELVIN: Well, then. This is awkward.
SMOKEY: Cruz? What are you doing?
McQUEEN: There's one goin' this way.
McQUEEN: I'm gonna stick with them.
McQUEEN: Okay... Here we go. Focus.
BOWLER HAT GUY: What's going on?
EILONWY: (GASPS) A burial chamber.
McQUEEN: Oh, yeah. Lightning's ready.
McQUEEN: Look, they're drivin' right by.

O'MALLEY:
Hey, cool it, you little tiger.
BOWLER HAT GUY:
They all hated me.
O'MALLEY:
It sure was, and what a finale.
YOUNG COPPER:
And you're mine too, Tod.
_____
Age: 11 / 39 / 67
ZOOT: Whoa, man!
HÉCTOR: Hola, Ceci.
TOULOUSE: Oh, yeah
ANIMAL: Paris! Paris!
YOUNG TOD: Copper?
DASH: Come on, Violet!
SLIM: Are they all right?
DODGER: You help Tito.
SHENZI: Ooh, it tingles me.
LAWRENCE: Give it to me!
HOPPER: You little termites!
ZAZU: Oh, Scar, this is awful!
CLAWHAUSER: Here you go.
JOHN: This place is incredible.
ANDY: To infinity and beyond!
PERDY: Pongo, there's Cruella.
BRODI: Oh, for crying out loud.
BEAUREGARD: Let's go, guys!
HÉCTOR: Or something I drank.
MOLLY: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
GAZELLE: Wow! I'm impressed.
LON: Hold up! That's far enough!
FOZZIE: Oh, that was wonderful!
KAY: Why, you clumsy little fool!
TARZAN: They mean us no harm.
WOODY: You want a piece of me?
HÉCTOR: We had a deal, chamaco.
MISS PIGGY: Decisions, decisions.
SIGOURNEY: What lies before you
TOULOUSE: I told you it was Edgar.
PERDY: Shh, children. Children, shh.
ANGER: You want Riley to be happy?
HÉCTOR: He's a living child, Ernesto.
FELIX: The vines. They're Laffy Taffy.
FLAVERSHAM: Of truly noble stature.
FAWN: Nope, just a dark hallway and...
LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?
REX: At last! I'm gonna get played with!

DODGER:
Looks like Louie's got a visitor.
LORD MACGUFFIN:
You can see my house from here.
_____
Age: 12 / 40 / 68
ROZ: Now...
ZARINA: Huh.
MIGUEL: Whoa!
MIGUEL: This is you?
YAMA: There they are!
MIGUEL: Not all of us.
MIGUEL: Tía Victoria?
MILO: How's he doing?
FRIAR TUCK: Surprise!
MILO: What a nightmare.
MILO: All right, this is it!
MIGUEL: I'm sorry, Papá.
FLOYD: Animal, heel! Sit!
MILO: Dear Mr. Whitmore,
MIGUEL: Hurry! Come on!
MOM: Okay, who's hungry?
MIGUEL: Uh, you're all dead.
SMEE: Oh, captain, you did it.
RHINO: Superbark. Superbark!
COMPUTER: Deploying chute.
DEADLY: You've missed a spot.
WILBUR: Girls? Girls, I'm here!
LEW ZEALAND: Mr. the Frog...
LILO: Want to listen to the King?
MICHAEL: Couldn't sleep, Pops.
MIGUEL: Abuelita runs our house
MILO: Good afternoon, gentlemen.
MIGUEL: ...and make it come true.
EDGAR: Now, my little pesky pets,
MIGUEL: Like Mamá Coco's papá?
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
CHARLOTTE: Cheese and crackers!
MIGUEL: I don't want your blessing!
HARDSCRABBLE: You're not scary.
MILO: Sorry about... Sorry about that.
LARRY: That's the old Muggs I know.
DUSTY: Besides, this Sterling fellow?
NEMO: (GASPS) Dad, look! It's Dory.
'80S ROBOT: Help! I've been mugged.
THUD: (GROWLING) Where are they?
HOLLEY: No! Don't go down that street.
MIGUEL: Sometimes, I think I'm cursed.

MOTHER:
Everybody say, "Bye, house!"
CHARLOTTE:
Anything you want, sugar.
NATALIE CERTAIN:
Storm's in a class of his own.
_____
Age: 13 / 41 / 69
ALICE: Oh, dear.
FLASH: ...Priscilla!
SIMBA: Come here!
WALDORF: Land ho!
LUCKY: Mother, Dad,
EEYORE: There's one.
MICKEY: But Donald!
YOUNG GIRL: Whoa!
SOLDIER 1: Make way!
SILVERMIST: Tinker Bell!
ALICE: Yoo-hoo! Yoo-hoo!
CRASH: Okay, it's our turn.
DESTINY: Dory! I'm sorry!
GONZO: (LAUGHING) Oh!
LITTLE JOHN: Rob? Robin?
KODA: Hello. I can't breathe.
FRANCIS: I gotcha! I gotcha!
ROSETTA: Cover your tushy!
JENNY: Wait till you taste this.
BRUCE: That's all right, Chum.
PLEAKLEY: Well, what's he doing?
STARBOARD: Oh, that golden dust.
PINOCCHIO: Father? Father, it's me.
FLORA: Bolt the door, Merryweather.
DANNY TREJO: I really need this job
HARV: No, wait. Where are you goin'?
JACK: Remember me? I'm Jack Black!
NARRATOR: On the clearest of nights,
FILLMORE: Respect the classics, man.
MARLIN: No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
DUSTY: Somebody cut off my antenna.
KING CANDY: Now, now! (LAUGHS)
LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?

NARRATOR:
...like a Candarian zaftwing
JUNIOR:
I'll knock you into next Tuesday!
MRS. DARLING:
Wendy, you got all your stuff?
GRAND COUNCILWOMAN:
Gantu, what's going on?
STARBOARD:
I just said that, you daft potato muncher.
_____
Age: 14 / 42 / 70
BUZZ: Now!
ELSA: Conceal
JAFAR: Shut up!
JENNY: A whale?
CASS: Hey, sweetie.
SWEET: We're on it.
CASS: Hey, sweetie!
DACHSIE: Und Fifi.
SITKA: Knock it off.
LOLA: Oh, my. Bugs!
NALA: It's really creepy.
KING: In times of danger,
CASS: That's my nephew!
TOPOLINO: Hey, race car.
CLYDE: Nice share, Ralph.
LEWIS: That's a prototype?
KING: And to prevent Kida
DARRELL: I am speechless!
SWEET: (CHUCKLES) Yeah.
FOZZIE: Hmm. Let's see here.
JOE: Okay, Tony, you the boss.
CABBIE: That's why we're here.
SHANGRI LLAMA: What? No!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
HANK: Where's everybody else?
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
SOIL: Do not panic. Do not panic!
DUSTY: Whoa! Look at this place.
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
FERGUS: I'm sure it went this way.
MACK: Hey, Lightning, you ready?
WIDOW TWEED: We met, it seems
TITO: Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
ARLO: Where am I? Where's home?
MOLT: Look at me! I'm barefooting!
SWEET: Milo, you better get up here.
SAM THE EAGLE: Stay on the road!
JOHNNY: No one will remember you.
MRS. CALOWAY: You know, Grace...
ZARINA: What are you... Unhand me!
JOCK: Aye. And they walk on all fours.
VANELLOPE: Okay, good. Little more.
MISS PIGGY: "Hole in the Wall Club"?
PROFESSOR: Mustn't, mustn't frighten.
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.

DUSTY:
This is what you trained me to do!
LAFAYETTE:
This time I get the tender part.
LAFAYETTE:
I got him, I got him, I got him!
DR. GRIFFITHS:
Well, of course, my darling.
MISS PIGGY:
Dominic, Dominic! Five songs.
FAIRY ANNOUNCER:
Welcome one, welcome all
MRS. CALOWAY:
They appear to be domesticated.
_____
Age: 15 / 43 / 71
KREI: No!
KREI: Yes.
FALINE: Bambi.
KREI: That's right.
ELLIE: Okay, let's go.
BO PEEP: Oh, Woody.
FLOYD: Is he serious?
MAURICE: Run, Belle!
LABRADOR: Run for it!
KREI: That's just not true.
TERRI: We were awesome!
WOODY: Please, please, no!
GUARD 1: Get back in there!
SHAN-YU: What do you see?
QUASIMODO: Most of them.
ROSETTA: Our wings are wet.
ANDY: (EVIL VOICE) Never!
McQUEEN: Speed. I am speed.
BUCK: Hey! Son! You all right?
FLOUNDER: Ariel, wait for me.
MATER: Oh, yeah, I'm tellin' ya!
NADYA: There he is, right there!
SILVERMIST: Brace yourselves!
BLACKOUT: Go, go, go, go, go!
BONITO: A beautiful suggestion.
ATTINA: What is with her lately?
LING: Some king of the rock. Aah!
GAMMA: I'm gonna get there first!
POUND: Wow, a killer. Let me see.
SEBASTIAN: Ariel, grab onto that.
CAPTAIN AMELIA: Mr. Hawkins,
CELIA: Monsters, Inc., please hold.
WALTER: Yeah. Uh, race you home!
DYNAMITE: Let's keep up the pace!
COLETTE: Don't mess with my mise!
DOPPLER: Jim! Oh, Jim! Wait for me!
ABBY: No worries, Mr. Woolensworth.
CATTY: It's no excuse for what she did.
MAURICE: We should be there by now.
BUBBLES: You know I have no choice.
WENDY: Bu... But where are we going?
SWEETUMS: Keep waltzing, Mr. Waltz!
CONSTANTINE: This tuxedo is too tight.

POUND:
Hold on there, Mr. Looney Tune.
MISS BIANCA:
Darling, you'll be just fine!
QUASIMODO:
Is this the court of miracles?
KREI OVER PA:
This beautiful new campus
DOPPLER:
I just spoke with the constabulary.
CONSTANTINE:
It's got to be here somewhere.
SILVERMIST:
Well, I'm gonna remain optimistic.
LONE GUNSLINGER VULTURE:
There is some good news, though.
_____
Age: 16 / 44 / 72
MARY: Wendy!
KAI: Princess Anna?
KING: And remember,
JAQ: Isn't it wonderful?
MOANA: What's in there?
NARRATOR: Chapter one,
NAWT: Hey, it's basketball.
JOHN: Blast you, Peter Pan!
SCROOP: What was it now?
FLUKE: Just pick one, mate.
QUEEN: (LAUGHS) No, no.
ORDDU: Good-bye, goslings.
AMPHITRYON: Who's there?
PAPÁ: Miguel, open this door!
PAPÁ: What's gotten into you?
BOGO: Abandoning your post.
NANNY: The puppies are here!
FRANK: Hey, what do you got?
MAUI: I wasn't born a demigod.
POOH: Oh, not for honey, I hope.
DUKE: What? Tea? (YAWNING)
DOORKNOB: This won't do at all.
ORDDU: We have made a bargain.
MRS. DARLING: I know. It's just...
SKIPPER: Once you get to the trees,
VICTORIA: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
PETE: Woody, don't be mad at Jessie.
PETER: I came to listen to the stories.
RILEY: We used to play tag and stuff.
FOXY: I won't go breaking your heart
RANDALL: Move it! Look out, you...
PENNY: Bolt! It's okay, Bolt. I'm fine.
HAPPY: Never say die. Never say die.
BENJAMINA: Yes! Yes! Smolly! Yes!
BERGEN: But are their spirits broken?
MORTIMER: Mmm. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
JOY: Oh! And remember your rockets?
DIPPER: (MUFFLED) Hold on, Dusty!
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie, you in here?
MOTHER: Andy, you got all your stuff?
CHARLIE: If she can't, I know who can.
PAPÁ: You want it down by the kitchen?
BRENT: French rally car Raoul ÇaRoule

ELSA:
Okay, okay, here we go.
BOGO:
At twenty-two hundred hours...
SKIPPER:
All right, Dusty, remember this.
BERGEN:
It's a magic, singing harp. Listen.
CHARLIE:
Hey, Giant, you're getting warm.
NARRATOR:
As the others searched for a tail,
BONNIE'S MOM:
Ooh. You hear that, Bonnie?
MRS. DARLING:
Look how tall you're getting.
_____
Age: 17 / 45 / 73
ALIENS: Ooh!
ROURKE: Fire!
ROURKE: No time!
CYCLOPS: Hercules!
GRUMPY: You don't...
MONTY: Kill them all!
ROURKE: Your Majesty?
CARL: Why is it an acorn?
OLD MAN: Tell me about it.
ARCHIMEDES: Wart! Wart!
SALLY: Hi! You're home late.
MR. WILLERSTEIN: Coach...
WILBUR: Robinson Industries,
ALADDIN: Look, I... I'm sorry.
ROURKE: We're losing altitude.
GRAMMA: The legends are true.
FIDGET: Let me out! Let me out!
MORPH: "Nothing but me heart."
GIRL: (SINGING) My own home
TWEETY: My poor little cranium.
ERIC: Whoa! Hang on, I've got ya.
FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
ROURKE: Okay, people. Saddle up.
ARTHUR: Kay, Kay, here's a sword.
WATERNOOSE: No, no, no, no, no.
SALLY: (SIGHING) Yeah, imagine.
ROURKE: Speak English, professor.
ECTOR: Tiger, Talbert, off with you.
COACH: Okay, everyone. Listen up!
SILVERMIST: You guys are so alike.
DORY: Are... Are you my conscience?
SKIPPER: Propwash Junction to Dusty.
TRUSTY: That's right. Where we know
STEPMOTHER: You clumsy little fool.
YZMA: (SQUEAKY) Looking for this?
MRS. ANDERSON: Inma? You in here?
CLOPIN: Ugly folks forget your shyness
JIMINY: I gotta get in! My pal's in there.

ALADDIN:
Phenomenal cosmic powers...
PORKY:
Come on, guys. No pain, no gain.
ARTHUR:
Change to something else, Merlin.
STEPMOTHER:
Well, come in, child, come in.
MRS. ANDERSON:
Ooh. You hear that, Inma?
POTATO HEAD:
Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.
ARCHIMEDES:
You gonna have a time pulling it out.
NEWSREEL ANNOUNCER:
And, golly, what a swell monster this is!
_____
Age: 18 / 46 / 74
ROGER: I will.
ROGER: Never.
SLADE: Copper!
ABU: Yum, yum!
MUSE: It was tragic.
DR. TEETH: Kermit?
CATERPILLAR: Stop!
ROGER: She's a sly one.
ROGER: Fifteen puppies?
ROGER: I'm terribly sorry.
NARRATOR: You go, girl.
ROGER: They're Labradors!
PIGLET: I found something.
STERLING: Hey, Lightning!
GRACE: Let's get out of here!
HELEN: Do I have to answer?
ROWLF: Ah, not now, Fozzie.
SCRIBBLE: Hmm. Interesting.
BOBO: Let me wipe that down.
ROGER: Maybe Scotland Yard.
TIMOTHY: I think they're cute.
BULLDOG: Are you still there?
ABU: Yoo-hoo! Aladdin! Hello!
SLINKY: Hey, Woody, come on.
BUZZ: Come on, Bullseye! Yah!
CALLAGHAN: Mr. Krei is right.
MRS. OTTERTON: (SIGHS) Oh!
CAPTAIN: Well, let's open her up.
CALLAGHAN: You must be Hiro.
ELSA: Anna made these years ago...
GRIMSBY: Oh, yes, of course, Eric.
BRENT: Our first stage is a whopper.
CHATTER TELEPHONE: Hallways.
MICHAEL: You can stop posing now.
WALTER: I can't believe that worked!
VLAD: Right in the beak! (GRUNTS)
ROBO-PHONE: Even the playground.
HUBERT: Tonight, we toast the future,
JEAN PIERRE: Madrid, here we come!
NARRATOR: And so, for 16 long years,
YAO: Does this dress make me look fat?
JIM CROW: Then, right after that, you...

SLINKY:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
SLADE:
Ouch! You're killin' me! Ouch!
SWEDISH CHEF:
(GASPS) No maskin'?
CALLAGHAN:
This is your decision, Hiro.
JIM CROW:
Why, he flies just like an eagle.
MICHAEL:
I just feel at this particular time...
PETERBILT:
Turn on your lights, you moron!
CHATTER TELEPHONE:
Even the playground.
OL' JAMMER:
That's the problem, Mr. Secretary.
NARRATOR:
Fondly had these monarchs dreamed
CONCIERGE PITTY:
Move along. Quickly, please.
_____
Age: 19 / 47 / 75
HIRO: Ow?
HIRO: Fred.
DOLI: Help!
HIRO: Wow!
HIRO: Tadashi!
HIRO: Nothing!
HIRO: Baymax!
HIRO: Arms up.
BO PEEP: Buzz!
ONUS: Land ho!
HIRO: Ready and
HIRO: Hey, guys!
HIRO: Whoo-hoo!
TARAN: Oh, Hen!
TARAN: Look out!
TARAN: No! Stop!
LADY: Trick? Trick!
HIRO: With the pilot.
TARAN: Gurgi? Gurgi?
HIRO: Go for the mask!
DOLI: Watch it. Watch it!
TARAN: That's Hen Wen.
TARAN: Gosh, Hen Wen.
SILVERMIST: We're free!
AVALANCHE: Go, Dusty!
GURGI: Oh, no, great lord.
DOLI: (LAUGHING) Gee!
CRUELLA: Jasper! Horace!
HIRO: I've got more money.
TARAN: Hen Wen, look out!
RATIGAN: Goodbye so soon
ROSCOE: Come on, DeSoto.
TARAN: Run, Princess! Run!
NICK: Mission accomplished.
TARAN: (WHISPERS) Oh, no.
HIRO: Callaghan? He was there?
TARAN: I won't fail you, Dallben.
E: All was well, another day saved
SARAH: James Pleiades Hawkins.
BUCK: (LAUGHING) Whoo-hoo!
DAFFY: The view back here stinks.
ELLIE: It was a good one, wasn't it?
RUDY: Uh, pardon me. That's mine.
HIRO: If we're gonna catch that guy,
HORACE: But they ain't big enough.
PORKY: I thought we search in style.
PATRICK: (WHISPERS) Bugs Bunny?
HIRO: I know what you're going to say.
FISHERMAN: I don't think it's the bait.
SCOOTER: Welcome back, Miss Piggy.
JUANITA: Mike? Honey, are you okay?
WESLEY: All right, come on! Come on!
CLANK: Well, spring won't spring itself.
RALPH: No, no, no! Wait a second! Aah!
TWEETY: Oh, no. Which way do we go?

JANICE:
Wow, she sure hasn't changed.
DAFFY:
So sue me. It's just a suggestion.
PORKY:
He's selling himself for 25 cents!
SILVERMIST:
That was what I was thinking.
TWEDDLEDEE:
But answer there came none
TWEEDLEDEE:
Mr. Walrus, said the carpenter
MINISTER OF SPRING:
But if the temperatures
ANNOUNCER:
Look at them go! Into the final lap.
SECRETARY OF THE INTERIOR:
Both roads are open.
_____
Age: 20 / 48 / 76
CLANK: For Tink!
JIM: Please! Please!
NORWOOD: Guilty!
JESSE: Hey! Open up!
MATER: Hey, excuse me!
GILL: That's it, Sharkbait.
AUDREY: Good luck, girls!
MICHAEL: Please, please, no!
DRIZELLA: Huh. As if you care.
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
PACHA: Well, we better get going.
WYNNCHEL: Come on! Go! Roll!
GURGLE: I am truly going to vomit!
JESSIE: What do you see? Anything?
ALPHA: (IN SQUEAKY VOICE) No.
FRIEND OWL: Come on. (SHOOING)
DUG: Oh, I am ready to not be up high.
BERNARD: No, no! Back! Back, Penny!

HAMM:
All right, gangway, gangway.
_____
Age: 21 / 49 / 77
BAYMAX: Oh, no.
BAYMAX: Oh, no.
BAYMAX: Tadashi.
BAGHEERA: Baloo.
BAYMAX: Hello, I...
CHEF LOUIS: Ah-ha!
BUCK: Thanks, Gruff!
COLIN: From last to first.
BAYMAX: I am Baymax,
BAILEY: Zzz... (GASPS)
PHOEBUS: No, you're not.
HASAGAWA: Whoa, whoa!
BARBIE: This is so exciting!
MRS. PACKARD: Attention.
SNOW WHITE: Uh-uh, uh-uh!
JASMINE: Unbelievable sights
RUMBLE: (LAUGHING) Yes!
CLANK: Gear it down, Bobble!
BAYMAX: Seatbelts save lives.
MRS. PACKARD: Commander?
COGSWORTH: Now it's too late.
JIM: Whoa. What is all this stuff?
FLO: Oh, would you look at that?
BAYMAX: I have some concerns.
CINDERELLA: Oh, there you are.
VIDIA: Sil, Fast Flyer, check it out.
POUND: Get the rabbit. Get the girl.
ARROW: Stow those casks forward!
TINKER BELL: Just tie this off here.
SID: I just heard you're going extinct.
EEYORE: (SINGING) It's me, it's me
MILDRED: Hi, folks. Everything all...
ZÜNDAPP: Down! Everybody, down!
FAIRY MARY: Look sharp, everyone!
SOUR BILL: Citizens of Sugar Rush...
OWL: Yes, yes, that's good, that's great
LITTLE: Stay on target. Stay on target!
DAFFY: Hey, Bugs! Stop! Slow down!
ROWLF: Okay. Can we get down now?
McQUEEN: All right, Cruz. The beach.
DOTTIE: Dusty, that vertical wind shear
THOMAS: Help! Somebody help! Help!
DOLLY: Yeah, she really got your smile.
SILVERMIST: Shush! Will you be quiet?
SULLEY: (WHISPERING) They're gone.

BAYMAX:
Functionality improved.
RABBIT:
They muddy up your tidy house
CINDERELLA:
Good morning, Anastasia.
BAYMAX:
His blood type is AB-negative.
NARRATOR:
All this has happened before.
SNOW WHITE:
And you're, you're Bashful.
SILVERMIST:
I think she said, "All at once."
BAGHEERA:
But it's an emergency, Colonel.
TINKER BELL:
The mouse's name is Cheese?
_____
Age: 22 / 50 / 78
GUIDO: Okay.
JASMINE: Jafar.
DINKY: Charge!
JASMINE: Aladdin.
CARL: What is that?
CHICHA: I heard that.
SEAHORSE: Sebastian!
VAN: Okay! Yes. You bet.
TINKER BELL: Hammer.
SALLY: Ah, this is so nice.
ALICE: They don't call this
TERRY: My tentacle fell asleep.
MISS POOGY: Squash that frog!
DOTTIE: Yeah, I haven't actually
PULASKI: Move along. That's it.
YAX: Yeah, some mammals say...
WILLOW: Is that my Pocahontas?
LORD MACINTOSH: ...my liege?
POPPA: Go on, Buck. You earned it.
LEADBOTTOM: Come on, Skipper.
RUTT: So, you want to play "I spy"?
SCOOTER: What an action sequence!
HADES: A stirring performance, boys.
JASMINE: Just go jump off a balcony!
CLANK: (SHUDDERS) Not the jump.
DON: That's a pretty good one, Squish.
FINN: That's how I like to start the day.
SLINKY: Oh, no. Which way do we go?
MOM: You're not going to finish tryouts?

PULASKI:
Remember to avoid the smoke
CLANK:
Oh! The dust-keepers are out, too!
WILLOW:
It's enough to make your sap boil.
LEADBOTTOM:
And, hey, if you don't, it's all right.
LORD MACINTOSH:
Oh, and what exactly are we after...
_____
Age: 23 / 51 / 79
SULTAN: Jasmine.
DUCHESS: Berlioz.
SULTAN: Oh, dearest.
TINKER BELL: Vidia!
MARY: Hey. What? John?
MERRYWEATHER: Flora?
BLANKO: Are we there yet?
CRUSH: Go! Go! Go, go, go.
P.T. FLEA: Get me out of here!
CAD: What's going on up there?
SULTAN: Jafar, this is an outrage.
MATRIARCH: How awful for her.
TERENCE: Knock-knickity-knock!
DUCHESS: Yes, right off your cuff.
SULTAN: Jasmine will like this one.
HONEST JOHN: (SIGHS) Splendid!
VIDIA: We ain't ever get played with.
DEWEY: That's the end of that chapter.
LAMPWICK: Heh, some fun, huh, kid?
KERMIT: Well, I guess this is the place.
CLANK: (LAUGHING) Sneaky glacier.
SERGEANT: A large box... It's-It's-It's...
SULTAN: Find him! Search everywhere!
YANG: All righty, mates, you heard him.

DUCHESS:
Well, yes, my love, but...
DUCHESS:
Now, be careful, children.
P.T. FLEA:
I'm gonna be rich, rich, rich
EL CHUPACABRA:
Yes, Dusty! Ha-ha!
SERGEANT:
Frankincense, this is Myrrh.
TINKER BELL:
This isn't a human house.
DUCHESS:
And they are very fond of you.
KERMIT:
Watch out for the forklift, Fozzie.
DUCHESS:
His name is O'Malley. O'Malley.
_____
Age: 24 / 52 / 80
ALIENS: Ooh!
CHASE: Over here!
ABNER: Hey, Maggie.
PEACHES: Wow, Dad.
PEARL: I am sorry, girls.
TONY: Now here you are.
REX: (GASPS) I need air!
GOTHEL: I love you most.
RUSTY: Please no pictures.
AUTO: Good night, Captain.
CALHOUN: All right, Fix-It.
COOKIE: Ya-ha! Gertie, pull!
KALA: Oh! Oh, no. Shh. Shh.
CHLOE: You ready for today?
PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.
PIGLET: Oh, dear. Oh, dear, dear.
PRINCE JOHN: Seize the fat one!
ROCHELLE: Oh, my little burrito.
JIMINY: Everyone keeps askin' me
DOMINIC: Colonel Thomas Blood.
SHIP: What are you doing out here?
B.E.N.: Laser cannons disconnected,
DIRECTOR: Today's memories are in!
MUNTZ: In a house? A floating house?
RINGMASTER: Ladies and gentlemen,
CARL: I'm getting Kevin. You stay here.
MAGGIE: We made it, girls! We made it!
POLLY: Then we'll get that twit of a bear!

PEARL:
Oh, now, don't you worry, Abner.
SUMMER:
But we can't! We can't do that!
PEACHES:
How could you do that to him?
AUTO:
Captain, you are needed on the bridge.
PERIWINKLE:
I've never felt anything like it!
_____
Age: 25 / 53 / 81
TANANA: Oh.
NAWT: All right.
PHIL: Two words.
ELINOR: Merida!
LONG JOHN: Jim, lad!
SMEE: Man in the water!
SID: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
GRANNY: I'm in here, too.
ANITA: There must be 100!
FAWN: We'll save you, Tink!
FAIRY GARY: Good morning,
ANITA: Roger, what on earth...
ANITA: Roger, you are an idiot!
MEDUSA: There is another one!
ANITA: Never mind. Never mind.
LARRY: You clowns can't beat that.
TINKER BELL: It's getting warmer.
STEFAN: Now, be reasonable, Hubert.
GIANT: Pot roast! Chocolate pot roast!
MITTENS: So, if you got superpowers,
ORGOCH: Why is the duckling so sad?
CHUG: Come on, buddy, keep it going!
FAUNA: (CRYING) We're all to blame.
SNOOPS: Welsher! Swindler! Chiseler!
MIKE: What a plan. Simple, yet insane!
HUDSON: You drive like you fix roads.
BOBBLE: Like a wittle, wee baby, there.
ANITA: We're doing everything possible.
BEN: All right! This one's ready to hoist!

DR. FACILIER:
Shame on that hard work
FAUNA:
Oh, why did we leave her alone?
ELINOR:
Merida, come along, sweetheart.
TINKER BELL:
Um... I know. Favorite star?
BOBBLE:
Glad we had a bath today, eh, Clank?
GRANDMOTHER:
Would you like to stay forever?
_____
Age: 26 / 54 / 82
OWL: Who?
BOLT: Penny.
TRITON: Yes.
MOM: Oh, boy.
RIZZO: Ha! I'll say.
BRAVO: Roger that.
BOBBLE: Still okay.
TALL TROLL: Really?
NALA: Simba, wait up!
MATER: Oh, well, good.
STAN: This is it. This is it.
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
DIRECTOR: Guards, stop her!
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
MAYOR: Everybody, don't stop!
HORTON: Mayor? Are you there?
CHUG: Nobody has your gearbox.
WOODY: Hold on, we're going in!
MALEFICENT: Touch the spindle.
BASIL: This case is most intriguing
SHERRIE: Boys! It's a school night!
DE LA CRUZ: Stay back! Stay back!
ANDY: I'll get something on the way.
RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him?
LAROUSSE: Drink now, there's plenty.
WENDY: I'll get something on the way.
SLIM: Where you going? Ho-yah! Yah!
KEN: Little late for a stroll, eh, Rosetta?
BOB: Wow, this is history in the making.
GEPPETTO: (CHUCKLING) Wait, wait.
KERMIT: No, you've got the wrong frog.

BOB:
Welcome back to the Dinoco 400.
GEPPETTO:
Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah. Here.
FRANCESCO:
He is afraid of Francesco.
HORTON:
Well, from where you standing?
CHUG:
One, two, three, lil' jon-jon, and five.
MRS. POTATO HEAD:
They sound so sweet.
MR. FENNER 2:
You drive a hard bargain, Tiana!
_____
Age: 27 / 55 / 83
FAIRY: No, Pinocchio.
MR. RAY: Dory! Dory!
BONNIE: Glorious day!
HONEY LEMON: Hiro.
FAGIN: Oh, it's hopeless.
HONEY LEMON: Whoo!
FAWN: Road? What road?
EDDIE: Ow! Not the face!
THUMPER: Hello, Bambi.
CREPPER: Get a move on!
CHICK: Oh! (GRUNTING)
TIGGER: Come on, bounce.
KING: The gloves will help.
GOOFY: Easy, Donald. Easy!
EUDORA: "Just in that moment,
ANDY'S MOM: I know. It's just...
TINKER BELL: Go on, you're okay.
BOBBLE: Can you reach it, Clanky?
MERLIN: You merely look like a fish.
NARRATOR: And why didn't he speak?
KANGAROO: That Horton is a menace.
WENDY: (AS MICHAEL) Thanks, Bugs.

HONEY LEMON:
He's trying to kill us!
HONEY LEMON:
We're gonna make it!
TINKER BELL:
(GASPS) We're losing her!
ANDY'S MOM:
Look how tall you're getting.
BOBBLE:
And who knows when they'll be dry.
NAPOLEON:
Hush your mouth. Now, come on.
KANGAROO:
When Horton tells our children...
_____

No comments:

Post a Comment