Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Subtitles lengthy (with Red and Aqua Ages)

_
(1)
ALIENS: Ooh!
GYPSY: Whoa!
ANIMAL: Paris! Paris!
TWITCH: Get in there!
SLIM: Are they all right?
SHENZI: Ooh, it tingles me.
MANNY: And now, insectus
HOPPER: You little termites!
ZAZU: Oh, Scar, this is awful!
THORNY: Okay, lower, lower...
BRODI: Oh, for crying out loud.
SARABI: And it's time for yours.
MOLLY: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
FIDGET: Let me out! Let me out!
MORPH: "Nothing but me heart."
FOZZIE: Oh, that was wonderful!
SPARKS: Neither are you, Chunk.
ANASTASIA: Well, it's about time.
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
MISS PIGGY: Decisions, decisions.
SALLY: (SIGHING) Yeah, imagine.
SKIPPER: Propwash Junction to Dusty.
FLAVERSHAM: Of truly noble stature.
STEPMOTHER: You clumsy little fool.
MR. POTATO HEAD: What did he say?
REX: At last! I'm gonna get played with!
_
(2)
DR. TEETH: Kermit?
YAMA: There they are!
FLOYD: Animal, heel! Sit!
ROWLF: Ah, not now, Fozzie.
MR. SMEE: Coming, Captain!
P.T. FLEA: Get me out of here!
BOBO: Let me wipe that down.
CAD: What's going on up there?
DEADLY: You've missed a spot.
WILBUR: Girls? Girls, I'm here!
LEW ZEALAND: Mr. the Frog...
LILO: Want to listen to the King?
BUZZ: What are ya... Unhand me!
DUSTY: Get your rear end in here.
CALLAGHAN: You must be Hiro.
EDGAR: Now, my little pesky pets,
TERENCE: Knock-knickity-knock!
DUCHESS: Yes, right off your cuff.
CHATTER TELEPHONE: Hallways.
'80S ROBOT: Help! I've been mugged.
THUD: (GROWLING) Where are they?
KERMIT: Well, I guess this is the place.
YAO: Does this dress make me look fat?
_
(3)
SPARKY: So...
DOCTOR: Fire!
DAWSON: Basil?
SIMBA: Come here!
MUFASA: Look, Simba.
GARY: Come on, buddy.
GOTHEL: I love you most.
MULAN: "Quiet and demure.
FRANCIS: I gotcha! I gotcha!
TADASHI: Oh, hey, Professor.
NANI: Okay, I got to get to work.
PLEAKLEY: Well, what's he doing?
B.E.N.: Laser cannons disconnected,
HAMM: I think he said, "All at once."
HARV: No, wait. Where are you goin'?
JACK: Remember me? I'm Jack Black!
WENDY: It was late one misty evening
NARRATOR: On the clearest of nights,
FILLMORE: Respect the classics, man.
FLYNN: This is the story of how I died.
McLEACH: Get out of here! Go on! Get!
FLIK: (WEAKLY) You're wrong, Hopper.
_
(4)
OWL: Who?
MIA: He's hot!
CLANK: For Tink!
GEORGES: Edgar?
GO GO: Woman up!
BOBBLE: Still okay.
TALL TROLL: Really?
SCHUMACHER: Ciao.
NALA: Simba, wait up!
KEN: What do you want?
HARVEY: You know, Dusty...
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
AMELIA: Oh. Oh, how unusual.
RICHMAN: What is happening?
PETER: Tink, what is she doing?
DRIZELLA: Huh. As if you care.
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
CHUG: Nobody has your gearbox.
WOODY: Hold on, we're going in!
ATTA: Good job, guys! Nice work!
BASIL: This case is most intriguing
SILVER: Well done, Mr. Arrow, sir!
MACK: Hey, Lightning! You ready?
JESSIE: What do you see? Anything?
ANDY: I'll get something on the way.
LYRIA: "The changing of the seasons
DOT: Well, I think he's gonna make it.
MUSHU: Uh, uh... Yes, I just woke up.
RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him?
QUEEN CLARION: Thank you, Viola.
FRIEND OWL: Come on. (SHOOING)
PATCH: All aircraft, we've got two fires.
BOB: Wow, this is history in the making.
DARRELL: No! McQueen's blown a tire!
_
(5)
FALINE: Bambi.
CUBBY: Uh, Peter?
HOLMES: Come on.
RAMONE: Ah, yeah.
KREI: That's just not true.
HASAGAWA: Whoa, whoa!
BARBIE: This is so exciting!
SHAN-YU: What do you see?
CODY: That's it, you've got it.
FRANK: Hey, what do you got?
MATER: Oh, yeah, I'm tellin' ya!
BLACKOUT: Go, go, go, go, go!
JIM: Whoa. What is all this stuff?
FLO: Oh, would you look at that?
GREAT PRINCE: Get up, Bambi.
BAYMAX: I have some concerns.
CINDERELLA: Oh, there you are.
LING: Some king of the rock. Aah!
O'MALLEY: See you around, tiger.
CAPTAIN AMELIA: Mr. Hawkins,
JUMBA: He is bulletproof, fireproof
ARROW: Stow those casks forward!
WALTER: Yeah. Uh, race you home!
WASABI: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
DYNAMITE: Let's keep up the pace!
DOPPLER: Jim! Oh, Jim! Wait for me!
BUBBLES: You know I have no choice.
DOLLY: Yeah, she really got your smile.
McQUEEN: Look, they're drivin' right by.
_
(6)
KING: And remember,
JAQ: Isn't it wonderful?
MRS. HARE: Thumper.
HONEY LEMON: Whoo!
VAN: Okay! Yes. You bet.
TINKER BELL: Hammer.
THUMPER: Hello, Bambi.
CHICK: Oh! (GRUNTING)
SCROOP: What was it now?
DRIP: Did you guys see that?
GREAT ANCESTOR: Mushu!
FRED: (GASPS) He's glorious.
DOTTIE: Yeah, I haven't actually
PULASKI: Move along. That's it.
DUKE: What? Tea? (YAWNING)
ANDY'S MOM: I know. It's just...
BERNARD: Jake's been gone... Ow!
LEADBOTTOM: Come on, Skipper.
SHERRIE: Scott Sebastian Squibbles!
MARU: Okay, that's good. Slow, slow.
SHERIFF: Hope you enjoyed the show!
DIPPER: (MUFFLED) Hold on, Dusty!
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie, you in here?
HARRY: I can't help it! It's so beautiful!
_
(9)
DAVID: Nani!
ONUS: Land ho!
NALA: It's really creepy.
CASS: That's my nephew!
THUMPER: Hiya, Bambi.
AVALANCHE: Go, Dusty!
HOOK: (LAUGHS) Wendy.
GONZO: Hey, guys, up here!
RATIGAN: Goodbye so soon
MARY: Gary, I've gone home.
CABBIE: That's why we're here.
MADAME: Oh, no, no, Georges.
MARIE: Me first, me first. Whoo.
DANNY: Ooh! That's a good one!
SOIL: Do not panic. Do not panic!
SARAH: James Pleiades Hawkins.
DUSTY: Whoa! Look at this place.
MOLT: Look at me! I'm barefooting!
BLADE: If we're gonna save the lodge,
HIRO: I know what you're going to say.
HUDSON: You drive like you fix roads.
SCOOTER: Welcome back, Miss Piggy.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment