Friday, February 23, 2018

Dialogues (in Walt Disney World 2019)

________
Dialogues
SLINKY: Hey, Woody, come on.
MOTHER: Andy, you got all your stuff?
ALIENS: Ooh!
MOM: Okay, come on, kids.
SLINKY: Woody?
REX: Hooray!
MOM: Okay, who's hungry?
WOODY: Not that casual.
BUZZ: Target is on approach.
WOODY: You want a piece of me?
REX: He's getting in the box!
HAMM: Oh, this is just sad.
BUZZ: Now!
REX: What is it, Buzz?
HAMM: Yeah, but now it's here.
ALIENS: The claw!
BO PEEP: Buzz!
JESSIE: Poor Barbie.
BO PEEP: Ha!
BUZZ: That's our guy.
HAMM: I get the Corvette.
WOODY: Come back! Slink!
JESSIE: (GASPS) Oh.
WOODY: Get up. Buster!
WOODY: Hey, no, no, wait, hey!
BUZZ: Go!
BUZZ: Wow!
REX: (GASPS) I need air!
BUZZ: Drop! I said "drop"!
HAMM: Holy moly guacamole.
BO PEEP: Oh, Woody.
BUZZ: Go!
BARBIE: This is so exciting!
REX: Aah! Take cover!
BUZZ: Drop.
HAMM: Sounds like kids to me.
WOODY: Ha-ha-ha!
BUZZ: Go.
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie?
SLINKY: Oh, no. It's closed.
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie, you in here?
REX: But the sign says it's closed.
REX: At last! I'm gonna get played with!
SLINKY: That's the kidnapper, all right.
MR. POTATO HEAD: That's right.
SLINKY: Oh, no. Which way do we go?
BUZZ: No!
REX: Hey, Buzz! Stop!
BUZZ: What are ya... Unhand me!
WOODY: Please, please, no!
BUZZ: Stop! No! No! No!
REX: Someone's coming!
JESSIE: What do you see? Anything?
BUZZ: Come on, Bullseye! Yah!
HAMM: Look out!
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
WOODY: Got it. What else?
WOODY: Psst! Psst!
BARBIE: Ken! Ken?
JESSIE: Yoo-hoo!
HAMM: Shush! Will you be quiet?
MR. POTATO HEAD: What did he say?
HAMM: I think he said, "All at once."
WOODY: Come on. Hurry!
HAMM: Oh, boy. Incoming!
JESSIE: Buzz!
WOODY: Hold on, we're going in!
WOODY: Hang on!
JESSIE: Woody! Down here!
HAMM: Hey!
ANDY'S MOM: I know. It's just...
BONNIE'S MOM: Wow. Look at you.
DOLLY: Yeah, she really got your smile.

HAMM:
All right, gangway, gangway.
MOTHER:
Everybody say, "Bye, house!"
SLINKY:
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
POTATO HEAD:
What's goin' on? He's nuts.
POTATO HEAD:
Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.
POTATO HEAD:
What makes you so sure?
POTATO HEAD:
Will you leave me alone?
ANDY'S MOM:
Look how tall you're getting.
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Well, that went well.
MR. POTATO HEAD:
How do you know?
MRS. POTATO HEAD:
They sound so sweet.
MRS. POTATO HEAD:
With the big kids!
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Hey, hey, hey, buddy!
MRS. POTATO HEAD:
Thank goodness!
BONNIE'S MOM:
Ooh. You hear that, Bonnie?

MR. SPELL: Spell, trash can.
REX: We're doomed!
HAMM: I got dibs on his hat!
BO PEEP: Would you boys stop it!
REX: Is he out there?
BUZZ: There he is.
BUZZ: Hold on.
HAMM: What's up?
BUZZ: He's stealin' Woody!
REX: What? He can't take Woody.
HAMM: What?
SLINKY: Huh?
JESSIE: Take that! 
POTATO HEAD: To the left.
MOLLY: Mom.
ANDY'S MOM: No buts.
JESSIE: Look!
MR. POTATO HEAD: Wow!
HAMM: So now what do we do?
WOODY: We go back to Andy's.
JESSIE: Look at this place.
MR. POTATO HEAD: Wow!
BUZZ: How many?
HAMM: There must be dozens.
REX: He did it!
HAMM: Yes, sir!
KEN: Springy dog.
SLINKY: Present.
KEN: Cowgirl.
JESSIE: Here.
KEN: Tyrannosaurus.
REX: Here.
KEN: Barbie.
BARBIE: Here.
JESSIE: Woody? You okay?
WOODY: Yeah.
REX: Geronimo!
HAMM: Look out!
JESSIE: He did it!
HAMM: All right, Slinkykins.
MRS. POTATO HEAD: My babies!
WOODY: Hey, guys! No! No!
WOODY: Just push it! Push it!
BUZZ: Push it!
_
Walt Disney World 2019: Lopez couple and McNeely's musical celebration
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
ANNA: Do the magic!
KING: No!
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
KING: The gloves will help.
CLANK: Gear it down, Bobble!
MIGUELSometimes, I think I'm cursed.
KAI: Princess Anna?
MIGUEL: Abuelita runs our house
FAIRY GARY: Good morning,
MIGUEL: Like Mamá Coco's papá?
ANNA: The gate
MIGUEL...and make it come true.
TINKER BELL: Wow!
PAPÁ: You want it down by the kitchen?
ELSA: Conceal
ABUELITA ELENA: What is all this?
NARRATOR: Chapter one,
MIGUELTía Victoria?
FAIRY MARY: Look sharp, everyone!
OSCAR: Real alebrijes. Spirit creatures.
TINKER BELL: You...
MIGUEL: Whoa!
FAIRY MARY: The snowy owls!
MIGUEL: Uh, you're all dead.
POOH: Excuse me, Owl,
MIGUEL: This is you?
FAWN: Look out!
HÉCTORHola, Ceci.
ZARINA: Huh.
MIGUEL: I don't want your blessing!
FAWN: That lost thing really is handy.
HÉCTOR: We had a deal, chamaco.
TINKER BELL: Oh!
HÉCTOROr something I drank.
FAWN: Tink!
MIGUEL: Hurry! Come on!
CLARION: Oh!
DE LA CRUZ: Stay back! Stay back!
KAI: Your Majesty.
HÉCTOR: He's a living child, Ernesto.
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
PAPÁ: Miguel, open this door!
DUKE: Let me know when you're ready
PAPÁ: What's gotten into you?
QUEEN: (LAUGHS) No, no.
MIGUEL: I'm sorry, Papá.
FAIRY MARY: Start the pulley!
MIGUEL: Not all of us.
CLANK: Righty-o, Bobble.
CLANK: Tink! Wait!
KRISTOFF: Relax!
SLED: Welcome back.
BOBBLE: Give me the sap.
SLED: Sorry about that.
ROSETTA: Wasn't me.
LORD MILORI: Ambitious.
CLANK: It's working!
DEWEY: That's the end of that chapter.
BOBBLE: Ooh!
TINKER BELL: Oh, no.
DR. GRIFFITHS: Lizzy?
LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?
TINKER BELL: Clank!
PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
TINKER BELL: Wow.
OAKEN: Yoo-hoo!
PABBIE: On a day very much like today,
PABBIE: Indeed.
OLAF: Welcome to Elsa's ice palace.
KRISTOFF: Are you ready to see Elsa?
ANNA: Say, we're born ready.
KRISTOFF: Let's just call it delight
ANNA: For my sister's magic night
ELSA: It's time to see what I can do
MARSHMALLOW: Let it go!
MARSHMALLOW: I'm free!
OLAF: Exactly!
OLAF: Just letting off steam
OAKEN: Yoo-hoo! Goodbye.
TINKER BELL: Push the button!
ANNA: Elsa!
BOBBLE: We're almost there.
KRISTOFF: Carrots.
ROSETTA: They're in a deep sleep.
KRISTOFF: The North Mountain.
SILVERMIST: Brace yourselves!
KRISTOFF: Okay, okay. I'm out.
ROSETTA: At least a couple of days.
KRISTOFF: So, uh, tell me,
POOH: I'm sorry, Eeyore.
ANNA: Grab on!
FAWN: Oh, sorry!
ANNA: It's this way?
OWL: Its hide is like a shaggy rug
ANNA: I think, actually, it's up.
TINKER BELL: Oh, no.
OLAF: Yeah.
OWL: Yes, yes, that's good, that's great
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.
PORT: We got their blue dust!
PERIWINKLE: Second star
OWL: You're on a roll go on, go on
CLANK: Oh, yes, I'm right here.
PORT: It is theirs no longer.
IRIDESSA: Got you, Tink.
FAWN: Road? What road?
ROSETTA: I feel so tinkery.
PORT: Still smart enough
KRISTOFF: Mmm...
ROSETTA: Pull!
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out
JAMES: They took the blue dust!
ANNA: You mean, the love experts?
BOBBLE: Can you reach it, Clanky?
OLAF: Hey, Sven?
TINKER BELL: Wait a minute.
SLED: Ha! They're serious.
PIGLET: Okay.
CLANK: Welcome, Miss Winkle.
TINKER BELL: No. No, no, no.
PERIWINKLE: Wow.
POOH: Well, I was moving.
IRIDESSA: This is so exciting.
VIDIA: Sil, Fast Flyer, check it out.
SILVERMIST: You guys are so alike.
EEYORE: (SINGING) It's me, it's me
FAWN: Is she all right?
IRIDESSA: Will these do?
KRISTOFF: Anna!
PIGLET: I found something.
ANNA: Stop! Put us down!
OPPENHEIMER: Right 21.
CLANK: All together. All together.
PIGLET: And six.
ROSETTA: All together.
BONITO: That's right!
SILVERMIST: Hurry!
ROSETTA: Our wings are wet.
KRISTOFF: Look out!
STARBOARD: Encore!
KRISTOFF: Run! Run!
BOBBLE: Get back!
KRISTOFF: What are you doing?
PORT: Beautiful!
KRISTOFF: Whoa! Stop!
BOBBLE: Get back!
ANNA: It's a 100-foot drop.
BONITO: A beautiful suggestion.
KRISTOFF: It's 200.
PIGLET: Excuse me.
ANNA: Tree!
JAMES: To our cunning captain.
BOBBLE: Hurry! It's nearly out of ice!
POOH: Oh!
TINKER BELL: Not much further.
IRIDESSA: It looks like...
QUEEN CLARION: Tinker Bell.
CHRISTOPHER: Wait, everyone.
LORD MILORI: Peri?
JAMES: Captain says, restock the ship.
KRISTOFF: Whoa! (CHUCKLING)
LIZZY: Whoa!
KRISTOFF: Hey!
YANG: (LAUGHS) Work faster, now!
KRISTOFF: Stay out of sight, Olaf.
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
OLAF: I will!
JAMES: Hey, shoo, rat!
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.
LIZZY: Oh! Sorry, fairies.
BOBBLE: Heave!
YANG: That's it, hold it in place.
CLANK: Ho!
TINKER BELL: Vidia!
TINKER BELL: Okay, push!
STARBOARD: Aye aye, Captain!
BOBBLE: We did it!
CHRISTOPHER: Okay. Open your eyes.
QUEEN CLARION: Oh, my goodness.
STARBOARD: Oh, that golden dust.
FAIRY MARY: That's it, fairies.
LIZZY: (LAUGHS) Oh, father!
OLAF: Look out!
YANG: All righty, mates, you heard him.
FAIRY MARY: Oh, my goodness.
CHRISTOPHER: Silly old bear.
CLANK: Tink!
OPPENHEIMER: And, right.
CLANK: Come on, everyone!
BONITO: Fly like a happy bird!
QUEEN CLARION: But never again.
IRIDESSA: I'm going as fast as I can!
TINKER BELL: It's getting warmer.
STARBOARD: The lad is flying!
RECEPTIONIST: Next!
IRIDESSA: Yeah, let's talk about that.
ANNA: I owe you a sled.
JAMES: Make ready to sail!
CLANK: (LAUGHING) Sneaky glacier.
STARBOARD: Aye aye, Captain!
STARBOARD: Move it, Port.
PORT: I'll move it in me own good time.
SILVERMIST: Big pole.
VIDIA: Forward, forward, forward.
ROSETTA: It's a do-si-do.
FAWN: I can't dance!
VIDIA: Uh-oh.
FAWN: Go, go!
JAMES: Return that blue dust!
JAMES: That's right.
YANG: Weigh anchor!
OPPENHEIMER: It's perfect.
JAMES: We're flying!
BONITO: You tiny thing.
OPPENHEIMER: No!
IRIDESSA: Anchor's away!
TINKER BELL: Go on, you're okay.
ROSETTA: Oh, thank goodness.
SILVERMIST: We're free!
JAMES: Curse you, fairies!
TINKER BELL: Uh, Zarina,
VIDIA: Hang on, guys!
OLAF: Summer!
OLAF: All fixed.
SMEE: Man in the water!

QUEEN CLARION:
If you had wings to lift you
ABUELITA ELENA:
In the courtyard, mijos.
DR. GRIFFITHS:
Well, of course, my darling.
ARRIVALS AGENT:
How wonderful. Next.
PERIWINKLE:
I've never felt anything like it!
DEPARTURES AGENT:
Next family, please.
ELSA:
Okay, okay, here we go.
OLAF:
Do you wanna build a snowman?
TINKER BELL:
Um... I know. Favorite star?
DR. GRIFFITHS:
The wings are so fresh.
MINISTER OF SPRING:
But if the temperatures
OLAF:
I'm probably gonna walk around a little.
TINKER BELL:
This isn't a human house.
FAIRY ANNOUNCER:
Welcome one, welcome all
NARRATOR:
As the others searched for a tail,
TINKER BELL:
(GASPS) We're losing her!
SILVERMIST:
Well, I'm gonna remain optimistic.
STARBOARD:
Well, it's not theirs anymore.
NARRATOR:
Just then, Pooh spotted a note.
STARBOARD:
I just said that, you daft potato muncher.
RABBIT:
They muddy up your tidy house
TINKER BELL:
Silvermist, are you okay?
NARRATOR:
While Rabbit and the others
ROSETTA:
Well, at least our wings are dry.
BOBBLE:
And who knows when they'll be dry.
JAMES:
You know, I remember when I couldn't
NARRATOR:
So Piglet bravely ventured forth
STARBOARD:
All right, just give me the strap.
NARRATOR:
Christopher Robin explained
JAMES:
Right, watch the angle of the flume.
NARRATOR:
As Pooh continued searching,
JAMES:
Make sure the seams are sealed.
CHRISTOPHER:
No, silly. Put your arms down.
STARBOARD:
He's a smart one, isn't he?
PORT:
What if we tie her wings together?
OPPENHEIMER:
Oh, my! Up, up and away!
STARBOARD:
Shiver me timbers, we're flying!
STARBOARD:
You're not going anywhere.
SILVERMIST:
That was what I was thinking.
KRISTOFF:
"Dry Banana Hippy Hat"?

RABBIT: They chip your tooth
KANGA: They steal your youth
DON: Salud!
DE LA CRUZPoison!
LIZZY: Father, look!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Not just now, Lizzy.
DR. GRIFFITHS: The butterfly. It's gone!
LIZZY: What?
CLANK: What've we got?
BOBBLE: House! Get off.
CLANK: I'm sorry.
BOBBLE: I can't feel my legs.
PIGLET: Whoa!
POOH: Ooh!
OWL: Honey.
RABBIT: Ooh, honey!
KANGA: Yes.
RABBIT: Honey.
DR. GRIFFITHS: Lizzy?
LIZZY: Coming, Father!
IRIDESSA: This way!
ROSETTA: Come on, girls. Hurry.
ANNA: Coming through.
HANS: Excuse me. Oh...
ANNA: Pardon. Sorry.
WOMAN: Oh!
SILVERMIST: Amazing!
FAWN: It's fantastic!
YOUNG ANNA: Catch me!
YOUNG ELSA: Slow down!
ANNA: Okay.
KRISTOFF: One...
IRIDESSA: Garden Fairy!
ROSETTA: Oh.
BONITO: Nice boom!
PORT: Oh, yes! Nice!
STARBOARD: Come on, get moving.
PORT: Are you talking to me?
STARBOARD: Yes, tiny!
PORT: A tiny plank!
ALL: Oh!
YANG: You know, he's right.
_
Walt Disney World 2019: Art of Animation Resort
TRITON: Yes.
MUFASA: Look, Simba.
MARLIN: I'm sure he is.
McQUEEN: Okay... Here we go. Focus.
SHIP: What are you doing out here?
BABY DORY: Hi, I'm Dory.
McQUEENOkay, here we go.
FLOUNDER: Ariel, wait for me.
SARABI: And it's time for yours.
DORY: Look. Balloons. It is a party.
MACK: Hey, Lightning! You ready?
ZÜNDAPP: Agent Leland Turbo.
BABY DORY: Hello?
MACK: Hey, Lightning, you ready?
ARIEL: Isn't it fantastic?
ZAZU: Step lively.
BRUCE: That's all right, Chum.
McQUEEN: Oh, yeah. Lightning's ready.
ZÜNDAPP: Wunderbar!
DORY: Mmm, got it.
BOBBY: Congratulations, cupcake.
ARIEL: Flounder, don't be such a guppy.
NALA: It's really creepy.
DORY: Is the party over?
DARRELL: Trouble, turn three!
MATER: Wow.
MR. RAY: Dory! Dory!
McQUEEN: Whoo!
FLOUNDER: I am not.
NALA: Simba!
SHERMAN: Barbara.
BOB: Right. No tires again.
SALLY: Ah, this is so nice.
CRUSH: Go! Go! Go, go, go.
CUTLASS: The flag is out.
ARIEL: Scuttle!
MUFASA: Zazu.
DORY: Sorry.
BOB: This is it, Darrell.
MATER: No.
MARLIN: No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
McQUEEN: Hey, Bobby? Who is that?
SCUTTLE: Any time, sweetie!
SIMBA: Come here!
DORY: Are... Are you my conscience?
DARRELL: No! McQueen's blown a tire!
MATER: Hey, excuse me!
DORY: Mom! Dad!
CUTLASSI'll tell you what, Darrell,
URSULA: Yes, hurry home, Princess.
SHENZI: Ooh, it tingles me.
MARLIN: Yeah. I'm your conscience.
DARRELL: He's lost another tire!
FINN: Is he American?
MARLIN: What? Jenny and what?
JACKSON STORM: Oh, green flag.
SEBASTIAN: Ariel?
ZAZU: Oh, Scar, this is awful!
DORY: Light, please.
BOB...we have a three-way tie.
ZÜNDAPP: Go 50% power.
SIGOURNEY ON SPEAKER: Hello.
CUTLASSOh, what a finish!
GRIMSBY: Happy birthday, Eric.
MUFASA: Scar!
MARLIN: (PANTS) I'm dead. I'm dead.
DUSTY: Get your rear end in here.
BRENT: Japan, land of the rising sun,
NEMO: Dory! Dory!
CUTLASSAmazing! Nine!
GRIMSBY: Eric?
MUFASA: Simba.
MARLIN: Great! That's great!
HARVOkay, I get it, Mr. Popular.
BRENT: French rally car Raoul ÇaRoule
DORY: Marlin? Nemo?
CUTLASSBut can he hold on to it?
GRIMSBY: Eric!
MUFASA: Remember.
DORY: Am I disqualified?
McQUEEN: What? A minivan?
McQUEEN: Speed. I am speed.
DORY: Oh boy. Okay. This is--
CUTLASS: Storm takes back the lead!
ANDRINA: Ariel, dear, time to come out.
NALA: Simba, wait up!
MARLIN: Nemo...
McQUEEN: Oh, great. Just great!
DARRELL: Whoo-hoo!
NEMO: Uh, excuse us. Hello!
DUSTY: Looks good, doesn't it?
ATTINA: What is with her lately?
MUFASA: Remember.
GILL: That's it, Sharkbait.
FILLMORE: Nice ruling.
FINN: Get him out of the pits. Now!
FLUKE: Just pick one, mate.
DUSTY: Besides, this Sterling fellow?
SEAHORSE: Sebastian!
CRUSH: Dude?
MATER: Holy shoot!
DARRELL: I cannot believe what I saw.
MARLIN: Becky.
RUSTY: Please no pictures.
URSULA: Come in. Come in, my child.
CRUSH: 150, dude!
McQUEEN: Freedom!
HOLLEY: No! Don't go down that street.
MARLIN: Becky! Ooo-roo. Ooo-roo.
STERLING: So? You like it?
ERIC: Max!
MARLIN: Dory...
SALLY: Customers.
MATER: Hi-hi-tah! Huh!
HANK: Sorry.
STERLING: Sacred dirt.
ERIC: Are you okay, miss?
MARLIN: Boy, this is taking a while.
VAN: Okay! Yes. You bet.
FINN: Roger that.
NEMO: Whoo-hoo!
McQUEEN: Huh.
SCUTTLE: Nothing is happening.
MARLIN: Okay.
SHERIFF: Gentlemen,
FINN: That's how I like to start the day.
HANK: Sh!
STERLING: Oh, yes.
SCUTTLE: Wa, wa, wa, wa!
DORY: Whoo!
HUDSON: Oh, just in case.
FINN: This seems like a dead end.
BAILEY: Zzz... (GASPS)
CRUZ: There you go!
ERIC: Whoa! Hang on, I've got ya.
DORY: Whoo-hoo!
HUDSON: You drive like you fix roads.
FINN: Once we're inside, stay close.
DESTINY: Dory! I'm sorry!
McQUEEN: To the future.
URSULA: Nice work, boys.
SHERMAN: Out with you. And stay out!
MATER: Mornin', Sally!
TOPOLINO: Hey, race car.
HANK: Time to go!
CRUZ: It's not easy for him.
GRIMSBY: Well, now, Eric.
DARLA: (SCREAMS) Get it out!
SALLY: Yes! Uh, amazing!
BRENT: You aren't kidding, David.
HANK: Where's everybody else?
STERLING: Hey, Lightning.
GRIMSBY: And she is lovely.
DORY: No!
McQUEEN: No, no, no, no! Oh, great.
DARRELL: Whoo, boy!
NEMO: (GASPS) Dad, look! It's Dory.
HAMILTON: 54 miles per hour.
GRIMSBY: Oh, yes, of course, Eric.
MARLIN: That's it!
McQUEEN: Turn right to go left.
FINN: Impossible.
JENNY: A whale?
HAMILTON: 122 miles per hour.
SEBASTIAN: Ariel, grab onto that.
MARLIN: Almost there. Keep swimming!
McQUEEN: (SCREAMING) Ow!
MATER: Why is that?
CARL: What is that?
MISS FRITTER: Nobody touches him.
URSULA: Eric, no!
BRUCE: Pardon me.
FLO: Oh, would you look at that?
DARRELL: After today?
SIGOURNEY: What lies before you
HICKS: Wow!
CHEF LOUIS: Ah-ha!
NEMO: Bye, Dad.
SALLY: It's newly refurbished.
ZÜNDAPP: Down! Everybody, down!
DORY: One, two, three, four...
MATER: Oh, well, good.
NEMO: Bye, Dad!
McQUEEN: (WHISPERING) Mater!
McQUEEN: Mater!
BABY DORY: Really?
McQUEEN: I don't.
McQUEEN: I can't wait, Mater.
HOLLEY: Mater!
PEACH: I'm right behind you.
McQUEEN: Nope.
MATER: Oh, yeah, I'm tellin' ya!
HOLLEY: So, we'll be okay? Really?
GURGLE: I am truly going to vomit!
CRUZ: Okay.
SHERIFF: Hope you enjoyed the show!
HOLLEY: Oh, no!
BLOAT: Now what?
McQUEEN: Wait. Mack, pull over!
McQUEEN: What?
McQUEEN: No, wait! Wait!
McQUEEN: Good to see you, Doc.
McQUEEN: Three Piston Cups?
McQUEEN: We don't know that.
FLO: Mmm-hmm!
SMOKEY: I'll tell you what,
McQUEEN: Wow. What is this place?
RIVER: Lou won't admit this,
SALLY: (SIGHING) Yeah, imagine.
SMOKEYTook Hud all of no time
McQUEEN: Look, they're drivin' right by.
SMOKEY: You got the first part right.
SALLY: Yeah. Back then,
HUDSON: You got a lot of stuff, kid.
McQUEEN: There's one goin' this way.
McQUEEN: Why are we in a field?
McQUEEN: Right.
McQUEEN: Whoa!
FILLMORE: Respect the classics, man.
CRUZ: Not cool, man. Not cool!
MATER: He's done.
RIVER: He used to say
RAMONE: Ah, yeah.
GUIDO: Okay.
McQUEEN: Ka-chow.
CRUZ: Yeah!
SALLY: (GASPS) Customers?
RIVER: Yeah!
HARV: Kid, I'm over here!
McQUEEN: All right!
HARV: No, wait. Where are you goin'?
CRUZ: Whoo-hoo! Yes!
HARVThat's it. That's right, let's go!
CUTLASSI'm Bob Cutlass,
MIA: He's hot!
MACK: Hey, boss, they're, uh...
DARRELL: He lost momentum,
STERLING: Hey, Lightning!
BOB: McQueen spins out in the infield!
SMOKEYNow, go make Hud proud.
BOB: Wow, this is history in the making.
SMOKEY: Not too shabby!
CHICK: Oh! (GRUNTING)
McQUEEN: If you were a racer,
DARRELL: I don't believe it!
CRUZ: I knew that!
BOB: It's gonna be close.
SMOKEY: Cruz? What are you doing?
DARRELLHe's back in!
SMOKEYAnticipate your turns.
BOB: McQueen's going inside!
McQUEEN: All right, Cruz. The beach.
FLO: What's he up to, Doc?
JACKSON STORM: You look good!
McQUEENIt's just an empty cup.
CRUZ: Oh-oh!
McQUEEN: I'm gonna stick with them.
DARRELL: I am speechless!
SCHUMACHER: Ciao.
NASH: Whoo-hoo! Yeah!
HUDSON: Not all my tricks, rookie!


MARLIN:
What do these markings mean?
BOB:
Welcome back to the Dinoco 400.
GREM OVER RADIO:
He's dead, Professor.
SIGOURNEY ON SPEAKERS:
Welcome to the Open Ocean.
NATALIE CERTAIN:
Storm's in a class of his own.
BARBARA:
Darla, your uncle will see you now.
PETERBILT:
Turn on your lights, you moron!
FRANCESCO:
He is afraid of Francesco.
SIGOURNEY ON SPEAKER:
Hello. I'm Sigourney Weaver.
NATALIE CERTAIN:
2% lower drag coefficient.
NATALIE CERTAIN:
5% increase downforce.
NATALIE CERTAIN:
More changes ahead, Chick.
RUSTY ON SPEAKERS:
What about the car from Everett?
STERLING ON SPEAKER:
It's an electronic suit.
ELECTRONIC MALE VOICE:
Hamilton here.
JUNIOR MOON:
We ran moonshine, dummy!

MARLIN: Wow.
CORAL: Mmm.
DORY: Hey there!
BRUCE: How about you, Chum?
MARLIN: See anything?
DORY: Something's got me!
NEMO: Dad!
DORY: Nemo's alive!
SHERMAN: Barbara.
BARBARA: Mmm-hmm?
BOB: The most spectacular, amazing...
DARRELL: I don't believe it!
FILLMORE: Fascist!
SARGE: Commie!
MATER: Tractor-tippin's fun.
McQUEEN: This is ridiculous.
MATER: Yes, you do.
McQUEEN: No way.
SHERIFF: Mater!
MATER: I wasn't tractor-tippin'!
REPORTER 2: Your tires balding?
SALLY: McQueen!
McQUEEN: Harv?
REPORTER 3: Come on!
HARV: Come on, get in the trailer.
MALE: Where's the old McQueen?
BOB: McQueen passes on the inside!
DARRELL: He's nearly a lap down.
DARRELL: McQueen saved it!
BOB: He's back on the track!
McQUEEN: Whoo! Whoo!
HUDSON: Yeah!
MATER: Don't come any closer!
McQUEEN: Are you okay?
NEMO: Just go, Dad.
MARLIN: Don't push me, Nemo.
DORY: Are we there yet?
HANK: Sh. Keep it down!
BOTH: Open Ocean.
DORY: Exactly.
DORY: Watch the turn.
MARLIN: Watch what? Ow!
NEMO: Too late.
DORY: Okay, I think we're close. Whee!
MARLIN: Dory.
NEMO: Dory!
JENNY: Oh no! They're going away!
NEMO: Oh no! Dory! What do we do?
MARLIN: Dory, no! Wait!
DESTINY: Dory!
DARRELL: Holy cow!
CUTLASS: Whoa!
FLO: Oh!
SHERIFF: He looks so good!
CRUZ: It's not easy for him.
STERLING: Cruz, just relax.
CRUZ: I can still work with him.
STERLING: I know he's your project.
STERLING: Look, I'm trying to help you.
McQUEEN: Whoa.
FLO: Looking fabulous.
LUIGI: Favoloso.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment