Monday, July 23, 2018

Disney dialogues in Yellow & Purple ages

_
Age: 1
MANCHAS: You...
BLOAT: Now what?
EVE: Who are you?
CARL: What is that?
CHICHA: I heard that.
DASH: Come on, Violet!
DODGER: You help Tito.
LIONHEART: Swell-wether!
CLAWHAUSER: Here you go.
TINKER BELL: Fawn, you can't!
GAZELLE: Wow! I'm impressed.
LORD MACINTOSH: ...my liege?
TUI: Mother, Motunui is paradise.
YAX: Yeah, some mammals say...
FROZONE: It's not doing anything.
SIGOURNEY: What lies before you
SIGOURNEY ON SPEAKER: Hello.
HUPH: You know, Bob, a company...
LUCIUS: So now I'm in deep trouble.
FELIX: The vines. They're Laffy Taffy.
JASMINE: Just go jump off a balcony!
EINSTEIN: Yeah. And you're okay, too.

TUI:
Have you tried using a different bait?
DODGER:
Looks like Louie's got a visitor.
LORD MACGUFFIN:
You can see my house from here.
LORD MACINTOSH:
Oh, and what exactly are we after...
SIGOURNEY ON SPEAKERS:
Welcome to the Open Ocean.
_
Age: 2
CHASE: Over here!
FRANCIS: Goodness!
JOJO: (ECHOING) Yopp!
BABY DORY: Hi, I'm Dory.
CALHOUN: All right, Fix-It.
AUTO: Good night, Captain.
PEACH: I'm right behind you.
ABU: Yoo-hoo! Aladdin! Hello!
HELEN: Do I have to answer?
SCRIBBLE: Hmm. Interesting.
VIOLET: Pretty loud discussion.
MRS. OTTERTON: (SIGHS) Oh!
CAPTAIN: Well, let's open her up.
FROLLO: The prisoner, Esmeralda,
ROSETTA: What's with the berries?
VLAD: Right in the beak! (GRUNTS)

UNDERMINER:
I am always beneath you,
AUTO:
Captain, you are needed on the bridge.
_
Age: 3
KATIE: Ah.
MR. BIG: Meh.
PINOCCHIO: Oh.
FLASH: ...Priscilla!
PINOCCHIO: Why?
SOLDIER 1: Make way!
STROMBOLI: Giddy up!
DESTINY: Dory! I'm sorry!
FINNICK: She hustled you.
PINOCCHIO: And Cleo too.
NICK: Mission accomplished.
ROSCOE: You guys miss us?
PINOCCHIO: He... He's gone.
DORY: Oh boy. Okay. This is--
JENNY: Winston, listen to this.
STROMBOLI: Get along there.
SYKES: I don't think you grasp
PINOCCHIO: Bye, Jiminy! Bye!
KRONK: Back! Elbow! Shoulder!
E: All was well, another day saved
LAVERNE: Don't you ever migrate?
RUDY: Uh, pardon me. That's mine.
MARLIN: No. Dory! Dory! Wait! Wait.
PINOCCHIO: Father? Father, it's me.
KING CANDY: Now, now! (LAUGHS)
FISHERMAN: I don't think it's the bait.
KUZCO: So this is where you came in.
MERIDA: Mum, you can't go out there.
NARRATOR: On a planet with no name
RALPH: No, no, no! Wait a second! Aah!
_
Age: 4
JAFAR: Shut up!
ELINOR: Merida!
JENNY: A whale?
NORWOOD: Guilty!
JESSE: Hey! Open up!
CLYDE: Nice share, Ralph.
HANK: Where's everybody else?
WYNNCHEL: Come on! Go! Roll!
IRIDESSA: (WHIMPERS) Oh, no.
PACHA: Well, we better get going.
FERGUS: I'm sure it went this way.
GURGLE: I am truly going to vomit!
TITO: Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go!
COMPUTER: Caution. Rogue robots.
VANELLOPE: Okay, good. Little more.
MITTENS: So, if you got superpowers,

ELINOR:
Merida, come along, sweetheart.
IRIDESSA:
Yeah, you're doing really good.
_
Age: 5
BOLT: Penny.
GEPPETTO: Oh!
GUARD: My lord!
WALL-E: Whoa! Uh-oh!
GEPPETTO: Well, now,
GEPPETTO: Pinocchio!
INCREDIBLE: You know,
VICTOR: Ready, aim, fire!
M-O: Foreign contaminant.
GEPPETTO: Ah. Because.
RITA: Oh, that poor little kid.
QUASIMODO: Most of them.
STU: Oh, she's not a real cop.
DIRECTOR: Guards, stop her!
MAYOR: Everybody, don't stop!
SONIC: If you leave your game,
GEPPETTO: Oh, to learn things
HUGO: And since you're shaped
GEPPETTO: See? (CHUCKLES)
HORTON: Mayor? Are you there?
GEPPETTO: Cleo, meet Pinocchio.
GEPPETTO: A real live boy. Ha-ha!
GEPPETTO: Professor, lots of music!
NYX: Get away from the hawk, Fawn.
GEPPETTO: Oh, Cleo! I almost forgot.
GEPPETTO: (CHUCKLING) Wait, wait.
BOB: Pace it. Slow down just a little bit.
GEPPETTO: It's no use. We're done for!

GEPPETTO:
Oh, everybody has to sleep.
GEPPETTO:
Huh? Oh, yeah, yeah. Here.
HORTON:
I don't want to sound the alarm.
DIRECTOR ON RADIO:
All right, Scooter.
QUASIMODO:
Is this the court of miracles?
_
Age: 6
JIMINY: Pinocchio!
JIMINY: Pinocchio!
LAMPWICK: Mama?
JIMINY: Mr. Geppetto?
JIMINY: Look out below!
JIMINY: Hey! What the...
BUDDY: And IncrediBoy!
MARY: Hey. What? John?
JIMINY: Yeah, and Figaro.
HONEST JOHN: Yes, yes.
MORTON: Please, for me...
SALLY: Hi! You're home late.
CRUSH: Go! Go! Go, go, go.
ALADDIN: Look, I... I'm sorry.
RHINO: Superbark. Superbark!
GRAMMA: The legends are true.
HONEST JOHN: Hi-diddle-dee-dee
BELLWETHER: Come on out, Judy.
HONEST JOHN: (SIGHS) Splendid!
NEMO: (GASPS) Dad, look! It's Dory.
LAMPWICK: Heh, some fun, huh, kid?
YZMA: And so, it is with great sadness
SYNDROME: I knew you couldn't do it.
JIMINY: I gotta get in! My pal's in there.
WINSTON: Why me? Today of all days.
SULTAN: Find him! Search everywhere!
CLOPIN: Ugly folks forget your shyness
ESMERALDA: You've done this before?

WINSTON:
Probably just a little stunned.
ALADDIN:
Phenomenal cosmic powers...
LORD DINGWALL:
I propped it open with a stick.
HONEST JOHN:
You stop and buy out a candy store
HONEST JOHN:
You wear your hair in a pompadour
HONEST JOHN:
You ride around in a coach and four
HONEST JOHN:
A waxed moustache and a beaver coat
_
Age: 7
FURY: Nyx.
SINA: Moana!
BUCK: Thanks, Gruff!
FAIRY: You don't say!
MR. RAY: Dory! Dory!
FAIRY: No, Pinocchio.
MR. LITWAK: Oh, boy.
BONNIE: Glorious day!
BAILEY: Zzz... (GASPS)
FAGIN: Oh, it's hopeless.
MOANA: What's in there?
PHOEBUS: No, you're not.
FLUKE: Just pick one, mate.
BOGO: Abandoning your post.
JASMINE: Unbelievable sights
JUDY: (WHISPERS) Come on.
FAWN: (SHOUTING) Incoming!
MAUI: I wasn't born a demigod.
PENNY: Bolt! It's okay, Bolt. I'm fine.
SOUR BILL: Citizens of Sugar Rush...
NARRATOR: And why didn't he speak?
KANGAROO: That Horton is a menace.

BOGO:
At twenty-two hundred hours...
KANGAROO:
When Horton tells our children...
_

No comments:

Post a Comment