Monday, July 23, 2018

Disney dialogues in Red & Aqua ages

_
Age: 1
ALIENS: Ooh!
GYPSY: Whoa!
ANIMAL: Paris! Paris!
TWITCH: Get in there!
STEPMOTHER: Nor I.
TOULOUSE: Oh, yeah
SLIM: Are they all right?
ANASTASIA: Cinderella!
ANASTASIA: Cinderella!
FOZZIE: That's not good.
MANNY: And now, insectus
SHENZI: Ooh, it tingles me.
STEPMOTHER: Cinderella!
HOPPER: You little termites!
ZAZU: Oh, Scar, this is awful!
THORNY: Okay, lower, lower...
SARABI: And it's time for yours.
MOLLY: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
FIDGET: Let me out! Let me out!
MORPH: "Nothing but me heart."
ANASTASIA: Well, it's about time.
SPARKS: Neither are you, Chunk.
SALLY: (SIGHING) Yeah, imagine.
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
MISS PIGGY: Decisions, decisions.
TOULOUSE: I told you it was Edgar.
STEPMOTHER: You clumsy little fool.
FLAVERSHAM: Of truly noble stature.
MR. POTATO HEAD: What did he say?
REX: At last! I'm gonna get played with!

ANASTASIA:
Oh, it's the right foot, but...
STEPMOTHER:
Close the door, Cinderella.
MR. POTATO HEAD:
Hey, hey, hey, buddy!
STEPMOTHER:
Well, come in, child, come in.
_
Age: 2
DUCHESS: Berlioz.
YAMA: There they are!
FLOYD: Animal, heel! Sit!
'80S ROBOT: Mr. Kermit...
NEWSMAN: Breaking news,
ROWLF: Ah, not now, Fozzie.
WALDO: Girls, it's outrageous.
P.T. FLEA: Get me out of here!
WILBUR: Girls? Girls, I'm here!
LEW ZEALAND: Mr. the Frog...
LILO: Want to listen to the King?
CALLAGHAN: You must be Hiro.
TERENCE: Knock-knickity-knock!
BUZZ: What are ya... Unhand me!
DUCHESS: Yes, right off your cuff.
EDGAR: Now, my little pesky pets,
DUSTY: Get your rear end in here.
CHATTER TELEPHONE: Hallways.
DUCHESS: Well, yes, my love, but...
DUCHESS: Now, be careful, children.
THUD: (GROWLING) Where are they?
KERMIT: Well, I guess this is the place.
YAO: Does this dress make me look fat?

P.T. FLEA:
I'm gonna be rich, rich, rich
SWEDISH CHEF:
(GASPS) No maskin'?
DUCHESS:
And they are very fond of you.
CALLAGHAN:
This is your decision, Hiro.
KERMIT:
Watch out for the forklift, Fozzie.
PETERBILT:
Turn on your lights, you moron!
CHATTER TELEPHONE:
Even the playground.
_
Age: 3
DOCTOR: Fire!
DAWSON: Basil?
SIMBA: Come here!
MUFASA: Look, Simba.
GARY: Come on, buddy.
GOTHEL: I love you most.
MULAN: "Quiet and demure.
FRANCIS: I gotcha! I gotcha!
TADASHI: Oh, hey, Professor.
NANI: Okay, I got to get to work.
JACK BLACK: Stop cleaning me!
PLEAKLEY: Well, what's he doing?
HAMM: I think he said, "All at once."
B.E.N.: Laser cannons disconnected,
HARV: No, wait. Where are you goin'?
FLYNN: This is the story of how I died.
NARRATOR: On the clearest of nights,
FILLMORE: Respect the classics, man.
FLIK: (WEAKLY) You're wrong, Hopper.
McLEACH: Get out of here! Go on! Get!

TADASHI:
This is Tadashi Hamada.
NARRATOR:
...like a Candarian zaftwing
MULAN:
Hope he doesn't see right through me
GRAND COUNCILWOMAN:
Gantu, what's going on?
_
Age: 4
OWL: Who?
MIA: He's hot!
DRIZELLA: Ohhh
CLANK: For Tink!
RICHMAN: Deadly.
GEORGES: Edgar?
BOBBLE: Still okay.
GO GO: Woman up!
TALL TROLL: Really?
NALA: Simba, wait up!
SCHUMACHER: Ciao.
DRIZELLA: Cinderella!
KEN: What do you want?
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
AMELIA: Oh. Oh, how unusual.
DRIZELLA: Huh. As if you care.
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
WOODY: Hold on, we're going in!
ATTA: Good job, guys! Nice work!
SILVER: Well done, Mr. Arrow, sir!
MACK: Hey, Lightning! You ready?
BASIL: This case is most intriguing
ANDY: I'll get something on the way.
QUEEN CLARION: Thank you, Viola.
LYRIA: "The changing of the seasons
DOT: Well, I think he's gonna make it.
RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him?
JESSIE: What do you see? Anything?
FRIEND OWL: Come on. (SHOOING)
MUSHU: Uh, uh... Yes, I just woke up.
BOB: Wow, this is history in the making.
DARRELL: No! McQueen's blown a tire!

GO GO:
You gotta be kidding me.
BOB:
Welcome back to the Dinoco 400.
MUSHU:
This guys got 'em scared to death
QUEEN CLARION:
Minister, Fairy Mary?
SILVER:
You got something to say, Scroop?
MRS. POTATO HEAD:
They sound so sweet.
MRS. POSSUM:
Good morning, young prince.
_
Age: 5
FALINE: Bambi.
O'MALLEY: Yeah.
O'MALLEY: Yeah.
HOLMES: Come on.
RAMONE: Ah, yeah.
CINDERELLA: I'm sorry.
KREI: That's just not true.
GREAT PRINCE: It is Man.
HASAGAWA: Whoa, whoa!
BARBIE: This is so exciting!
CODY: That's it, you've got it!
SHAN-YU: What do you see?
O'MALLEY: But why can't you?
MATER: Oh, yeah, I'm tellin' ya!
CINDERELLA: (SINGING) High
CINDERELLA: Oh, poor Lucifer.
CAPTAIN AMELIA: Mr. Hawkins,
JIM: Whoa. What is all this stuff?
GREAT PRINCE: Get up, Bambi.
FLO: Oh, would you look at that?
BAYMAX: I have some concerns.
CINDERELLA: Oh, there you are.
LING: Some king of the rock. Aah!
O'MALLEY: See you around, tiger.
JUMBA: He is bulletproof, fireproof
ARROW: Stow those casks forward!
WASABI: Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
WALTER: Yeah. Uh, race you home!
DOPPLER: Jim! Oh, Jim! Wait for me!
O'MALLEY: Hey, cool it, you little tiger.
BUBBLES: You know I have no choice.
DOLLY: Yeah, she really got your smile.
McQUEEN: Look, they're drivin' right by.

WASABI:
That's what I'm talking about.
CINDERELLA:
Good morning, Anastasia.
BAYMAX:
His blood type is AB-negative.
O'MALLEY:
It sure was, and what a finale.
MISS BIANCA:
Darling, you'll be just fine!
KREI OVER PA:
This beautiful new campus
SHANG:
We must be swift as a coursing river
DOPPLER:
I just spoke with the constabulary.
FAIRY GODMOTHER:
Oh, this really is nice.
FAIRY GODMOTHER:
But tonight, for a change,
_
Age: 6
KING: Well, come in.
DUKE: Guard! Guard!
KING: And remember,
JAQ: Isn't it wonderful?
MRS. HARE: Thumper.
MRS. HARE: Thumper.
HONEY LEMON: Whoo!
TINKER BELL: Hammer.
VAN: Okay! Yes. You bet.
THUMPER: Hello, Bambi.
CHICK: Oh! (GRUNTING)
SCROOP: What was it now?
GREAT ANCESTOR: Mushu!
NAPOLEON: Get him, get him.
FRED: (GASPS) He's glorious.
FRANK: Hey, what do you got?
ANDY'S MOM: I know. It's just...
DUKE: What? Tea? (YAWNING)
BERNARD: Jake's been gone... Ow!
BONNIE'S MOM: Bonnie, you in here?
HARRY: I can't help it! It's so beautiful!
SHERIFF: Hope you enjoyed the show!

FRED:
Yeah! They made it!
MRS. HARE:
Thumper. Come on.
HONEY LEMON:
We're gonna make it!
GREAT ANCESTOR:
Great Stone Dragon,
MRS. HARE:
Good morning, young prince.
ANDY'S MOM:
Look how tall you're getting.
BONNIE'S MOM:
Ooh. You hear that, Bonnie?
_
Age: 7
DAVID: Nani!
ONUS: Land ho!
MARIE: Toulouse!
THUMPER: Wake up.
NALA: It's really creepy.
THUMPER: Hiya, Bambi.
MADAME: Yes, Georges.
CASS: That's my nephew!
RATIGAN: Goodbye so soon
GONZO: Hey, guys, up here!
MADAME: Careful, Toulouse.
MARY: Gary, I've gone home.
MARIE: (LAUGHS) It's Edgar.
DAVID OVER PHONE: Hello?
MADAME: Oh, no, no, Georges.
MARIE: Me first, me first. Whoo.
SOIL: Do not panic. Do not panic!
SARAH: James Pleiades Hawkins.
MOLT: Look at me! I'm barefooting!
MADAME: (GIGGLING) Oh, Georges
HUDSON: You drive like you fix roads.
HIRO: I know what you're going to say.
MADAME: Edgar? Edgar, come quickly.
SCOOTER: Welcome back, Miss Piggy.

JANICE:
Wow, she sure hasn't changed.
LAFAYETTE:
This time I get the tender part.
_

No comments:

Post a Comment