Thursday, August 3, 2017

Disney Revival off-screen dialogues

_________________________________
EUDORA: "Just at that moment,
CHARLOTTE: I do! I do! He's so cute!
WOMAN: Ooh, that smells good!
MICHAEL: Couldn't sleep, Pops.
SILVERMIST: Whoa!
CLANK: Sorry! Make way for tinkers!
TINKER FAIRY: Let her go.
BOBBLE: Watch out for falling...
CLANK: Goodbye.
CLANK: Well, spring won't spring itself.
KID: Woo-hoo!
BUPKUS: Exactly.
UMPIRE: Strike!
UMPIRE: Ball!
CATCHER: That was your pitch.
BLANKO: Are we there yet?
ELMER: All right, you irascible bunny.
BLANKO: Is he around?
SYLVESTER: We're in big trouble now.
FOGHORN: Pardon me. Sorry.
NARRATOR: An exhilarating team sport
BOBBLE: Gather round, ladies.
VIOLET: I told y'all she wouldn't come.
LAWRENCE: Sire!
BOBBLE: Right! Here we are.
CLANK: Like me. I can be a wheel.
FLOWER FAIRY 1: It's the Queen!
TINKER BELL: Let me show you!
MAN: Ladies and gentlemen!
TIANA: Voodoo?
TIANA: Those aren't logs.
ALLIGATOR 1: Where'd they go?
NAVEEN: Psst!
ALLIGATOR 3: We got all night.
POUND: Excuse me. Oh, so sorry.
NAWT: Excuse me.
BANG: Quiet, they're looking.
NAWT: Hey, it's basketball.
POUND: You poked me again.
POUND: Wow, a killer. Let me see.
BUPKUS: Wow. He did it.
MAN: What's wrong with him?
PLAYER: Yeah, could be.
SPARROWMAN 1: Just did.
SILVERMIST: Tinker Bell!
BOBBLE: Like a wittle, wee baby, there.
FAWN: We'll save you, Tink!
ROSETTA: Cover your tushy!
FAIRY 2: Look out!
FAIRY 1: So scary.
BILL: A hundred and seventy-five yards.
MICHAEL: You can stop posing now.
STAN: Whoa.
LARRY: You clowns can't beat that.
BILL: That's not bad.
LARRY: Good shot.
BILL: Oh.
GRANNY: It's Air Jordan.
DAFFY: Say "ah."
ELMER: We got weights.
TWEETY: My poor little cranium.
MICHAEL: Okay. Where's the ball?
LOUIS: How's that?
RAY: I'll take them the rest of the way.
BEAUDREAUX: Will do, Cousin Ray!
RAY: Will you hold still, you big baby?
RAY: I ain't touched it yet.
DAFFY: The view back here stinks.
DAFFY: I knew that.
BUGS: Shh. Okay, let's go in this way.
DAFFY: I say, let's go in that way.
BUGS: He just never learns.
DAFFY: Now, let me see.
DAFFY: It's a crying shame.
BUGS: We have found the trophy room.
BUGS: In there?
PATRICK: (WHISPERS) Bugs Bunny?
STAN: This is it. This is it.
BUGS: You and me both, brother.
RAY: No, no, no!
GARDEN FAIRY: Look out!
DAFFY: Thank you. Thank you.
BUPKUS: Yeah, beat up on the duck.
BANG: Get him.
POUND: Right, man. We got them.
POUND: That locker.
TIANA: Where you taking me?
BUGS: Coming through.
REVEREND: ...as you both shall live?
NAVEEN: Ray! Get me out of this box!
CHARLOTTE: Cheese and crackers!
LAWRENCE: Give it to me!
MAN: He's a real gator!
BLANKO: Uh-oh.
NAWT: All right.
POUND: Feeding time, boys.
POUND: Goodbye.
LOLA: Oh, my. Bugs!
LOUIS: Tiana! Naveen!
BANG: Big man pancake.
BILL: This must be mine. Woo-hoo!
LOLA: Mike!
POUND: Get the rabbit. Get the girl.
BILL: Whoopsie-daisy.
LARRY: That's the old Muggs I know.
PATRICK: Yeah, get height now.
PATRICK: Oh, man. That felt good.
TINKER BELL: Just tie this off here.
FAIRY MARY: Not here, you don't!
BUTTERFLY: Congratulations.
_________________________________
FLYNN: This is the story of how I died.
WALTER: That's me, Walter.
GIRL: I wanna do that again!
MAN 2: Come on. I'll ride with ya!
BOY: Hurry up!
WALTER: Yeah. Uh, race you home!
GONZO: Come on!
TINKER BELL: Hammer.
TINKER BELL: Clip.
QUEEN CLARION: Thank you, Viola.
TERENCE: Tink!
TERENCE: Knock-knock.
TERENCE: Looks good.
TERENCE: Knock-knickity-knock!
RAPUNZEL: I love you more.
GOTHEL: I love you most.
CLANK: For Tink!
FLYNN: Is this hair?
KERMIT: Excuse me...
KERMIT: Well, I guess this is the place.
POLICEMAN: Step out of the vehicle!
FOZZIE: Thanks.
WALTER: Gary!
KERMIT: Ah, great idea, '80s Robot.
ANIMAL: Paris! Paris!
WALTER: Look at these ceilings!
KERMIT: Yeah, very nice.
MISS PIGGY: Decisions, decisions.
BOBBLE: I'm okay.
BOBBLE: Still okay.
TERENCE: Tink?
BOBO: Let me wipe that down.
DEADLY: You've missed a spot.
KERMIT: Okay, this is it.
MALE VOICE: Who?
GOTHEL: Or...
RAPUNZEL: Hey.
FLYNN: So, can I ask you something?
KERMIT: Okay, gather around, troops!
SCOOTER: Welcome back, Miss Piggy.
FLOYD: Animal, heel! Sit!
WOMAN: Take my picture!
MAN: Order up!
MAN: To the boats!
FLYNN: Ah! There you are!
GOTHEL: Rapunzel!
MAN: Check the door on Stage 28.
MISS PIGGY: Now!
JACK BLACK: Whoa!
FLYNN: Rapunzel!
MARY: Gary, I've gone home.
MISS PIGGY: Kermit.
RAPUNZEL: What did you do to him?
KERMIT: Fly in the arches!
TALL TROLL: Really?
JACK BLACK: Stop cleaning me!
ANNOUNCER: Ladies and gentlemen,
TEX: What is happening?
FOZZIE: Uh, Kermit,
TERENCE: Run!
TERENCE: Hold on!
SCOOTER: Uh... Well, sorta.
MISS PIGGY: You saved it?
FOZZIE: Oh, that was wonderful!
'80S ROBOT: Help! I've been mugged.
ROWLF: Ah, not now, Fozzie.
FLOYD: Well, that's that.
TINKER BELL: Wow.
SPARROWMAN: Whoa! Look up there!
WOMAN: Tinker Bell!
FLYNN: Yes, we are.
MAN: All hail the Hobo King.
_________________________________
MARVIN: Ha. Come to me, my prey.
CLANK: Gear it down, Bobble!
TINKER BELL: Wow!
FOGHORN: Keep looking. Dig deeper!
TWEETY: Michael?
NARRATOR: Chapter one,
POOH: Excuse me, Owl,
MICHAEL: Not that casual.
PORKY: Piggy coming through.
DAFFY: He's getting in the box!
BUGS: Hold on. He's got something.
DAFFY: What is it, Bugs?
JUANITA: Bugs!
TINKER BELL: Oh!
DR. GRIFFITHS: Yes, of course.
CLANK: Righty-o, Bobble.
BOBBLE: Give me the sap.
CLANK: It's working!
COMPUTER: Lazy toy brain.
BUGS: That's our guy.
DR. GRIFFITHS: Lizzy?
TV ALICE: They don't call this
TV MICHAEL: Good job, Dinah.
ALICE: (GASPS) Oh.
IRIDESSA: That's a good point.
BOBBLE: We're almost there.
SILVERMIST: Brace yourselves!
POOH: I'm sorry, Eeyore.
OWL: Its hide is like a shaggy rug
OWL: Yes, yes, that's good, that's great
OWL: You're on a roll go on, go on
BUGS: Go!
BUGS: Drop! I said "drop"!
BUGS: Go!
BUGS: Drop.
BUGS: Go.
TWEETY: Oh, no. It's closed.
DAFFY: But the sign says it's closed.
PORKY: I thought we search in style.
PETE: Michael, don't be mad at Alice.
FAWN: Road? What road?
ROSETTA: Pull!
BOBBLE: Can you reach it, Clanky?
PIGLET: Okay.
POOH: Well, I was moving.
TWEETY: That's the kidnapper, all right.
PIGLET: And six.
TWEETY: No. Which way do we go?
SYLVESTER: What makes you so sure?
DAFFY: Hey, Bugs! Stop! Slow down!
ROSETTA: Our wings are wet.
BOBBLE: Get back!
BOBBLE: Get back!
PIGLET: Excuse me.
POOH: Oh!
MICHAEL: Please, please, no!
CHRISTOPHER: Wait, everyone.
LIZZY: Whoa!
LIZZY: Aren't her wings beautiful?
LIZZY: Oh! Sorry, fairies.
MAN OVER PA: Passenger Twitch,
DAFFY: Ooh! Someone's coming!
MOTHER: Come on, hon!
BUGS: Come on, Dinah! Yah!
TINKER BELL: Vidia!
CHRISTOPHER: Okay. Open your eyes.
LIZZY: (LAUGHS) Oh, father!
CHRISTOPHER: Silly old bear.
_________________________________
RAPUNZEL: Eugene.
FLYNN: I'm kidding!
RAPUNZEL: Everything was perfect.
FLYNN: Yeah. Everything was...
RAPUNZEL: It was a magical day,
FLYNN: Well... Almost.
CHLOE: Hut, hut, hut, hut.
BOBBLE: Aye, it's that time again, folks.
CLANK: The animal fairies!
BOBBLE: Our very own tinker fairies!
CLANK: The dust-keeper fairies!
BOBBLE: The music fairies!
CLANK: The light fairies!
BOBBLE: The garden fairies!
CLANK: The art fairies!
BOBBLE: The water fairies!
CLANK: The scout fairies!
BOBBLE: Here they come,
BOBBLE: Clanky, look at the race, lad.
BOBBLE: So, after one event,
CHLOE: You ready for today?
REFEREE: Tinker fairies,
CLANK: (SHUDDERS) Not the jump.
CLANK: Mudslide Mountain.
REFEREE: Teams, start your engines!
CLANK: And away they go!
BOBBLE: They're going for it!
ROSETTA: Now, push! Push!
CLANK: Oh, no! What happened?
BOBBLE: That's just terrible!
RUMBLE: (LAUGHING) Yes!
FLYNN: So! Who wants a piece of cake?
CLANK: Indeed it did, Bobble.
BOBBLE: Aye, and showed everyone
_________________________________
KRISTOFF: Come on, Sven.
ANNA: Do the magic!
KING: No!
ELSA: Go away, Anna.
KING: The gloves will help.
DOMINIC: See you in Berlin.
CONSTANTINE: Yes. Auf Wiedersehen,
KERMIT: Is everybody here? Yeah?
BEAUREGARD: Let's go, guys!
CAPTAIN: All ashore!
KAI: Princess Anna?
ANNA: The gate
ELSA: Conceal
MISS PIGGY: "Hole in the Wall Club"?
DOMINIC: This looks great.
KERMIT: Thank you, Dominic. Thanks.
FAIRY MARY: Look sharp, everyone!
FAIRY MARY: The snowy owls!
MACRAUCHENIA: Whoa, whoa!
BEAVER KID: Hey!
FAWN: Look out!
FAWN: That lost thing really is handy.
FAWN: Tink!
MANNY: And so, in the end,
AARDVARK DAD: Say, buddy...
SID: (MUFFLED) I can't breathe.
MANNY: Guys.
TAPIR: Run!
KAI: Your Majesty.
DUKE: Let me know when you're ready
WOMAN: There she is!
MAN 1: Yes! It is her!
MAN 2: Our beautiful queen!
DOMINIC: Good.
DOMINIC: Sure.
SWEETUMS: Keep waltzing, Mr. Waltz!
DOMINIC: Colonel Thomas Blood.
FAIRY MARY: Start the pulley!
CLANK: Tink! Wait!
SLED: Welcome back.
SLED: Sorry about that.
LORD MILORI: Ambitious.
DEWEY: That's the end of that chapter.
TINKER BELL: Oh, no.
LORD MILORI: Keeper? Are you here?
PERIWINKLE: You're welcome.
TINKER BELL: Wow.
ANNA: Elsa!
DOMINIC: Look at that.
KERMIT: You've got the wrong frog!
MISS POOGY: Squash that frog!
NADYA: Put the frog down.
MUPPET PRISONER: Two, three, four
NADYA: Now, lights out!
KRISTOFF: Carrots.
KRISTOFF: The North Mountain.
KRISTOFF: Okay, okay. I'm out.
KRISTOFF: So, uh, tell me,
ANNA: Grab on!
ANNA: It's this way?
ANNA: I think, actually, it's up.
DOMINIC: Okay.
CONSTANTINE: Perfect.
MISS PIGGY: What?
FLOYD: Is he serious?
CONSTANTINE: Where is that key?
DOMINIC: Colonel Blood's key.
CONSTANTINE: Nice of him to label it.
CONSTANTINE: I am Kermit.
WALTER: Guys?
DOMINIC: And more good news.
SID: Manny?
MANNY: Okay.
OLAF: Yeah.
OLAF: All right. We got off to a bad start.
EDDIE: Ellie, get up!
SAM THE EAGLE: I hate Europe.
JEAN PIERRE: Madrid, here we come!
SAM THE EAGLE: Stay on the road!
JEAN PIERRE: Interpol!
MAN: Watch out, everyone!
JEAN PIERRE: 37 hours. Not bad.
CRASH: Almost there!
ELLIE: Yeah!
EDDIE: Ow! Not the face!
DIEGO: She's not half bad.
ELLIE: I can't.
CONSTANTINE: Kremlin!
MISS PIGGY: No, what are you doing?
ZOOT: Whoa, man!
ELLIE: Okay, let's go.
DIEGO: Thank you.
DIEGO: Hey, don't mind me.
MINI-SLOTH: Wow!
SID: No! No!
PERIWINKLE: Second star
CLANK: Oh, yes, I'm right here.
IRIDESSA: Got you, Tink.
ROSETTA: I feel so tinkery.
MAN: It's Princess Anna's horse.
WOMAN 1: So, where is the princess?
WALTER: Well, well, well.
DOMINIC: Gentlemen.
FOZZIE: Hmm. Let's see here.
FOZZIE: A-ha!
FOZZIE: Kermit?
WALTER: What's that?
KRISTOFF: Mmm...
ANNA: All right. I'm just blocking you out
ANNA: You mean, the love experts?
OLAF: Hey, Sven?
SLED: Ha! They're serious.
CLANK: Welcome, Miss Winkle.
DANNY TREJO: I really need this job
PERIWINKLE: Wow.
IRIDESSA: This is so exciting.
SILVERMIST: You guys are so alike.
FAWN: Is she all right?
KRISTOFF: Anna!
CLANK: All together. All together.
ROSETTA: All together.
SILVERMIST: Hurry!
BOBBLE: Hurry! It's nearly out of ice!
TINKER BELL: Not much further.
ANNA: Stop! Put us down!
KRISTOFF: Look out!
KRISTOFF: Run! Run!
KRISTOFF: What are you doing?
KRISTOFF: Whoa! Stop!
ANNA: It's a 100-foot drop.
KRISTOFF: It's 200.
ANNA: Tree!
QUEEN CLARION: Tinker Bell.
CONSTANTINE: The bear,
RIZZO: Ha! I'll say.
MISS PIGGY: Kermit...
DOMINIC: Guys, come on!
LORD MILORI: Peri?
DOMINIC: Colonel Blood's locket.
SAM THE EAGLE: Shawn.
MISS PIGGY: Kermit,
FLOYD: Kermit!
KRISTOFF: Whoa! (CHUCKLING)
TROLL KID: He's napping.
TROLL 3: She's like a little cupcake.
KRISTOFF: Hey!
TROLL 1: Like his peculiar brain, dear
TROLL 2: His thing with the reindeer
DUKE'S THUG 2: Go, go! Come on!
DUKE'S THUG 1: There!
DUKE'S THUG 2: Up there!
DUKE'S THUG 2: We got her.
DUKE'S THUG 2: Go around. Toss it.
DUKE'S THUG 1: Look out!
DUKE'S THUG 2: Fire! Fire!
SOLDIER: Grab his arm.
DUKE'S THUG 2: Aim...
SOLDIER 1: This way, this way!
SOLDIER 2: Whoa!
WALTER: Yeah.
FOZZIE: But how?
WALTER: I can't believe that worked!
KERMIT: We did it! Great work, guys!
SID: Oh, hi.
SID: (SINGING) Food, glorious food
SID: I just heard you're going extinct.
DIEGO: That way!
KRISTOFF: Stay out of sight, Olaf.
OLAF: I will!
DUKE: It's getting colder by the minute.
GUARD 2: She's dangerous.
GUARD 2: Put your back into it!
GUARD 4: Come on! Push!
BOBBLE: Heave!
CLANK: Ho!
TINKER BELL: Okay, push!
BOBBLE: We did it!
QUEEN CLARION: Oh, my goodness.
FAIRY MARY: That's it, fairies.
FOZZIE: That's a nice venue.
KERMIT: Piggy?
CONSTANTINE: This tuxedo is too tight.
FOZZIE: Ooh!
KERMIT: No, you've got the wrong frog.
WALTER: Animal, pull!
OLAF: Look out!
EDDIE: Manny!
EDDIE: No!
CRASH: Eddie!
FAIRY MARY: Oh, my goodness.
CLANK: Tink!
ROWLF: Okay. Can we get down now?
SCOOTER: What an action sequence!
CLANK: Come on, everyone!
QUEEN CLARION: But never again.
TINKER BELL: It's getting warmer.
NADYA: There he is, right there!
MANNY: I'll carry him.
RECEPTIONIST: Next!
SAILOR: Setting course, sir.
ANNA: I owe you a sled.
WOMAN: Ooh! Whoo-hoo...
NADYA: Kermit!
CLANK: (LAUGHING) Sneaky glacier.
ROWLF: Yeah, what do you got there?
FOZZIE: Take this.
_________________________________
FAIRY GARY: Good morning,
BLUVERIDGE: Time, gentlemen!
TINKER BELL: You...
ZARINA: Huh.
CLARION: Oh!
QUEEN: (LAUGHS) No, no.
GONZO: I'll break!
JIM: Please! Please!
ROSETTA: Wasn't me.
BOBBLE: Ooh!
TINKER BELL: Clank!
TINKER BELL: Push the button!
ROSETTA: They're in a deep sleep.
ROSETTA: At least a couple of days.
FAWN: Oh, sorry!
TINKER BELL: Oh, no.
PORT: We got their blue dust!
PORT: It is theirs no longer.
PORT: Still smart enough
JAMES: They took the blue dust!
RIZZO: Wow! Whoo-hoo!
GONZO: Yeah, let's go.
TOURIST: Hey, where's my camera?
TINKER BELL: Wait a minute.
TINKER BELL: No. No, no, no.
VIDIA: Sil, Fast Flyer, check it out.
IRIDESSA: Will these do?
GONZO: Hi, Jim!
GONZO: (LAUGHING) Oh!
OPPENHEIMER: Right 21.
BONITO: That's right!
STARBOARD: Encore!
PORT: Beautiful!
BONITO: A beautiful suggestion.
JAMES: To our cunning captain.
MAN: Man overboard!
POLLY: Then we'll get that twit of a bear!
MONTY: Kill them all!
WALDORF: Land ho!
IRIDESSA: It looks like...
JAMES: Captain says, restock the ship.
YANG: (LAUGHS) Work faster, now!
JAMES: Hey, shoo, rat!
YANG: That's it, hold it in place.
STARBOARD: Aye aye, Captain!
STARBOARD: Oh, that golden dust.
YANG: All righty, mates, you heard him.
OPPENHEIMER: And, right.
BONITO: Fly like a happy bird!
LONG JOHN: Jim, lad!
PIRATE: Long John, look!
PIRATE: This is it.
IRIDESSA: I'm going as fast as I can!
STARBOARD: The lad is flying!
PIRATE: Aye.
IRIDESSA: Yeah, let's talk about that.
JAMES: Make ready to sail!
STARBOARD: Aye aye, Captain!
STARBOARD: Move it, Port.
PORT: I'll move it in me own good time.
SILVERMIST: Big pole.
VIDIA: Forward, forward, forward.
ROSETTA: It's a do-si-do.
FAWN: I can't dance!
VIDIA: Uh-oh.
FAWN: Go, go!
JAMES: Return that blue dust!
JAMES: That's right.
YANG: Weigh anchor!
OPPENHEIMER: It's perfect.
JAMES: We're flying!
MUD BUNNY: There's no one on board.
GONZO: Wow!
BONITO: You tiny thing.
OPPENHEIMER: No!
IRIDESSA: Anchor's away!
TINKER BELL: Go on, you're okay.
ROSETTA: Oh, thank goodness.
BENJAMINA: Yes! Yes! Smolly! Yes!
SILVERMIST: We're free!
JAMES: Curse you, fairies!
TINKER BELL: Uh, Zarina,
VIDIA: Hang on, guys!
KRISTOFF: Relax!
OLAF: Summer!
OLAF: All fixed.
SMEE: Man in the water!
YANG: Two, three, four!
_________________________________
ORYX: Hey, shut up!
ORYX: Will you shut up?
ORYX: I said, "Shut up!"
WOLF: Come on!
BOGO: Number two.
HORTON: Wait! Come back!
HORTON: Hello!
NARRATOR: And why didn't he speak?
MAYOR: That's right.
JUDY: Boom!
NICK: Uh, no, no. There are.
ROSETTA: There you are!
ROSETTA: What's with the berries?
NYX: Get away from the hawk, Fawn.
FAIRY: Ahem.
STU: Oh, she's not a real cop.
BONNIE: Glorious day!
ORYX: You shut up!
ANGRY DRIVER: Uncool, rabbit.
KANGAROO: Hmm.
KANGAROO: That Horton is a menace.
FAWN: (SHOUTING) Incoming!
JUDY: You!
FURY: Nyx.
FAWN: No, Gruff! Wrong way!
BOGO: Abandoning your post.
CLAWHAUSER: Chief...
BOGO: Yes. I know.
JUDY: I will find him.
MRS. OTTERTON: (SIGHS) Oh!
CLAWHAUSER: Here you go.
JUDY: That's it?
FINNICK: She hustled you.
SALLY: Hi! You're home late.
YAX: (CHANTING) Om!
NICK: Oh, boy.
YAX: Yeah, some mammals say...
FLASH: ...Priscilla!
JUDY: Oh, no!
NICK: No.
RAYMOND: Oh... (LAUGHING)
JUDY: What about him?
MR. BIG: Meh.
NICK: No, no, no.
SCRIBBLE: Hmm. Interesting.
SCRIBBLE: Bup-bup! Please.
IRIDESSA: (WHIMPERS) Oh, no.
ROSETTA: You can do it, sugar!
TINKER BELL: On three!
FAWN: What happened?
MANCHAS: You...
JUDY: Clawhauser!
NICK: Uh, no.
MEAN KID ANIMAL: Okay, Nick.
MEAN KID ANIMAL: Okay.
MORTON: Please, for me...
FAWN: Gruff?
TINKER BELL: Fawn!
HORTON: Mayor? Are you there?
HORTON: Whew!
VLAD: Right in the beak! (GRUNTS)
LIONHEART: Smell-wether!
WHO 3: He's lost his mind.
FEMALE WHO: I don't hear anything.
FAWN: Gruff? Gruff?
NYX: Just like the other two.
CHASE: Over here!
JUDY: Huh.
NICK: Carrots.
JUDY: It's him!
LIONHEART: Really?
NICK: No, no, no!
FAWN: Help!
GAZELLE: Wow! I'm impressed.
MALE PRESS BEAVER: Over here!
JUDY: Um, I don't understand.
FAIRY 1: Do you need anything else?
FAIRY 2: Bring some extra bandages.
FAWN: Tink!
TINKER BELL: No, Fawn.
JUDY: (WHISPERS) Come on.
HORTON: Morton?
FAWN: Listen to me.
FAWN: Nyx got it backwards.
TINKER BELL: Fawn, you can't!
JESSE: Hey! Open up!
NICK: Mission accomplished.
FAIRY: Is that Fawn?
NICK: Yeah...
MAYOR: Everybody, don't stop!
FAWN: Nyx!
BELLWETHER: Judy!
BELLWETHER: Come on out, Judy.
JOJO: (ECHOING) Yopp!
TINKER BELL: Fawn!
ROSETTA: Fawn?
FAIRY 2: Yay, Gruff!
BUCK: Thanks, Gruff!
ROSETTA: Speaking of smells,
FAWN: Gruff?
JUDY: When I was a kid...
NARRATOR: And so all ended well...
KATIE: Ah.
_________________________________
ALIENS: Ooh!
OAKEN: Yoo-hoo!
GRAND PABBIE: Indeed.
OLAF: Welcome to Elsa's ice palace.
OLAF: For the first time in forever
KRISTOFF: Let's just call it delight
ANNA: For my sister's magic night
KRISTOFF: Are you ready to see Elsa?
ANNA: Say, we're born ready.
ELSA: It's time to see what I can do
MARSHMALLOW: Let it go!
OLAF: Exactly!
OLAF: Just letting off steam
IRIDESSA: Hooray!
ZARINA: Target is on approach.
VICTORIA: I wasn't in your room.
VICTORIA: It wasn't me.
CRASH: Okay, it's our turn.
JULIAN: Oh!
ROSETTA: Well, that went well.
SILVERMIST: Oh, this is just sad.
VIDIA: We ain't ever get played with.
SILVERMIST: Yeah, but now it is here.
ROSETTA: How do you know?
SID: I even hired a band.
SID: Hello?
PERIWINKLE: Poor Barbie.
SILVERMIST: I get the Corvette.
VICTORIA: Then, yes, I'll miss you.
TINKER BELL: Get up. Nana!
FEMALE GUEST: I feel so bad for Ellie.
PEACHES: Wow, Dad.
ELLIE: Incoming!
MANNY: The cave! Get inside!
MANNY: We might wanna think about
BUCK: (SINGING) Figaro, Figaro
ZARINA: Wow!
BUCK: Um, a little help.
LOTSO: Well, stop your worryin'.
LOTSO: Well, thank you, Big Baby.
SILVERMIST: Holy moly buttermoly.
ROSETTA: Jackpot, baby. (WHISTLES)
BARBIE: This is so exciting!
SILVERMIST: Sounds like kids to me.
FAWN: Oh, they sound so sweet.
MRS. ANDERSON: Bonnie?
SID: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
JULIAN: Oh, you're gonna love it.
EDDIE: We're just too attractive!
IRIDESSA: Finally! I'll get played with!
DIEGO: Hey, Buck.
BUCK: Mmm...
JULIAN: Oh! So close!
ROGER: Hey... (YELPS)
FAWN: With the big kids!
ROSETTA: That's right.
SPARKS: Neither are you, Chunk.
ZARINA: No!
GRANNY: Hello? Angel?
ZARINA: What are... Unhand me!
BOOKWORM: Ah! Here it is.
LOTSO: Let's see here.
ZARINA: Stop! No! No! No!
FAWN: No, just a dark hallway and...
SILVERMIST: Look out!
LOTSO: Not her.
TWITCH: Get in there!
LOTSO: Listen up, folks.
CHUCKLES: Yeah, I knew Lotso.
FAWN: (GASPS) Sweetheart!
DIEGO: I knew it!
DIEGO: Wait a second. (SNIFFS)
BUCK: Mammals, we've made it!
JULIAN: Yeah!
BROOKE: I can't believe it!
BUCK: (LAUGHING) Whoo-hoo!
GRANNY: I'm in here, too.
TINKER BELL: Got it. What else?
ROBO-PHONE: Eight-feet high.
ROBO-PHONE: Hallways.
ROBO-PHONE: Even the playground.
TINKER BELL: Psst! Psst!
ROSETTA: Hey, hey, hey, sugar!
FAWN: Thank goodness!
ELLIE: It was a good one, wasn't it?
KEN: Firefly.
KEN: Little late for a stroll, eh, Rosita?
BARBIE: Ken! Ken?
KEN: What do you want?
PERIWINKLE: Yoo-hoo!
ROBO-PHONE: Good luck, tinker fairy.
SID: Oh, Brooke.
SHANGRI LLAMA: What? No!
ANIMAL: Totally, let's do it!
ROSETTA: What did she say?
ROBO-PHONE: I'm sorry, tinker fairy.
TINKER BELL: Come on. Hurry!
BUCK: Steady.
SILVERMIST: Oh, boy. Incoming!
PERIWINKLE: Zarina!
TINKER BELL: Whoa, we're going in!
BUCK: Keep it up, dinos.
TINKER BELL: Hang on!
PERIWINKLE: Tinker Bell! Down here!
SILVERMIST: Hey!
VICTORIA: Come on, Nana.
WENDY: I'll get something on the way.
MRS. DARLING: I know. It's just...
WENDY: You will be, Mother.
PEACHES: It's just...
OAKEN: Yoo-hoo! For your safety...
GRAND PABBIE: Indeed.
OLAF: Welcome to Elsa's ice palace.
OLAF: For the first time in forever
KRISTOFF: Let's just call it delight
ANNA: For my sister's magic night
KRISTOFF: Are you ready to see Elsa?
ANNA: Say, we're born ready.
ELSA: It's time to see what I can do
MARSHMALLOW: I'm free!
OLAF: Exactly!
OLAF: Just letting off steam
OAKEN: Yoo-hoo! Goodbye.
MRS. ANDERSON: Wow. Look at you.
BONNIE: Ro and Fawn are in trouble.
NEIL deBUCK WEASEL: Mars.
_________

No comments:

Post a Comment